confusing command window focus Select Current Selection action

paulw

Jan 20, 2012, 11:56:07 AM1/20/12
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
I have a keyboard trigger set up for the "Select Current Selection in
command window" action. It works fine for me. However, the action
automatically moves the focus to the action window. This is a bit
confusing, since any other time I use QS, my fingers are trained to
tab to the action window. I think it would be more consistent to leave
the focus on the first (selection) window with this action.

Patrick Robertson

Jan 20, 2012, 12:06:34 PM1/20/12
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
There is a setting in the preferences under 'Command' called 'Jump to action when getting results'.
I see that disabling this does not seem to work for this case, so this is where the problem is.

I am currently working on fixing this behaviour in a few places, so will add this to the list.

paulw

Jan 20, 2012, 12:32:17 PM1/20/12
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Great, Thank you!