Problem with Web Search Module Icon

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

CrazyDesi

未读,
2009年12月3日 23:06:512009/12/3
收件人 Blacktree: Quicksilver
When I update Quicksilver, the web module has two icons layered on top
of each other, the original globe and a document symbol. This also
happens when I display a bookmark. Any one know how to fix this?

I am using the Bezel interface if it matters.

Paul Kohut

未读,
2009年12月4日 01:26:582009/12/4
收件人 Blacktree: Quicksilver
I'm seeing it as well. Will have a look at the code.

daerid

未读,
2009年12月11日 01:37:232009/12/11
收件人 Blacktree: Quicksilver
Is there any update on this? I have been having this problem for quite
a while now, even before upgrading to Snow Leopard.

Paul Kohut

未读,
2009年12月13日 00:13:222009/12/13
收件人 Blacktree: Quicksilver
Sorry I didn't get back on this early, but when I started looking into
the issue I got side tracked on another area of QS that needed fixing.

I started working on this again today and have posted a temporary fix
at
http://github.com/pkohut/blacktree-alchemy/downloads
which cleans this up (version is B57-pk 3840). More work needs to be
done to fix it proper, but will have to wait until I can figure out
how to run the plugins in the debugger and have a better understanding
of the internals of QS.

BTW, the linked version also incorporates my latest commits, and a
couple other items yet to be submitted.

Paul
回复全部
回复作者