Quitting Apps Brings up Clipboard

media...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2008, 6:18:49 AM1/6/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Hey guys...

I have this major persistent bug that is a big hassle. Almost anytime
I quit a program the Quicksilver clipboard just pops up. It's very
strange, and has been happening for some time now.

I'm running the latest Leopard and the Quicksilver b53.

Any ideas?

- Matt

reminsky

Jan 6, 2008, 7:20:38 AM1/6/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
hi there

i have the very same problem. sometimes it's not coming up, but most
of the time it does...

cheers

Fin

Jan 23, 2008, 5:34:27 PM1/23/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Same thing just started happening to me tonight...
I've to disable the Clipboard plugin to stop it doing it, I'm running
B54 on 10.5.1.

I seem to remember this happening before, but it didn't happen for
long enough for me to get annoyed with it.
It's happening all the time now though.

Guillaume

Jan 24, 2008, 3:01:47 AM1/24/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Are you all using the Dvorak keyboard? Our Q is where the qwerty X key
is. Maybe this triggers the plugin.

Hagure

Jan 24, 2008, 5:18:10 AM1/24/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Naw, its not that. This was an issue discussed on the old forums. The
only known fix right now is to dock the Clipboard (and/or shelf) on
the side, to enable automatic hiding. Then the pop-up disappears. And
yes, this is the only known fix, so if you don't like the sliding
effect, then ya gotta deal with the pop up (which also happens on
startup for some people. I don't really like it, but its what I
started to do. For some reason though, I don't have the problem
anymore

I've had this problem off and on. No idea why.

media...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2008, 1:01:47 PM1/24/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Mine also comes and goes. I just had to reinstall my system, and it
wasn't a problem. it just resurfaced.

- Matt

Accordion Noir

Jan 29, 2008, 3:04:04 PM1/29/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
I'm having the same problem. I enabled the clipboard and shelf last
week, and today it started popping open seemingly at random. I might
just disable them. I'm trying to figure out how to dock them to the
side, but haven't found that yet.

I'm rather excited if there's going to be a "new" quicksilver. Hope
it goes well.

On Jan 24, 10:01 am, "media30....@gmail.com" <media30....@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mine also comes and goes.  I just had to reinstall my system, and it
> wasn't a problem.  it just resurfaced.
>
> - Matt
>
> On Jan 24, 5:18 am, Hagure <hag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Naw, its not that. This was an issue discussed on the old forums. The
> > only known fix right now is to dock theClipboard(and/orshelf) on

Howard Melman

Jan 29, 2008, 5:38:34 PM1/29/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
On Jan 29, 2008, at 3:04 PM, Accordion Noir wrote:

> I'm having the same problem. I enabled the clipboard and shelf last
> week, and today it started popping open seemingly at random. I might
> just disable them. I'm trying to figure out how to dock them to the
> side, but haven't found that yet.

When the windows are open just drag them to a side (or bottom) of the
screen so that they slightly overlap the side. When you let go and
don't touch it for a few seconds it should disappear.

Howard

Accordion Noir

Jan 30, 2008, 11:03:22 AM1/30/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Neat. They do just zip away, don't they?

Now where do I donate to the Quicksilver Foundation? (Alcor mentioned
that on the What's Next for QS thread.)