Can't right-arrow into Cyberduck

Marcin Petruszka

Jul 8, 2008, 4:36:09 PM7/8/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
After triggering QS and finding Cyberduck I used to right-arrow into
it's bookmarked FTP servers (very handy). Now I'm using OSX 10.5 and
can't seem to do this. I can find Cyberduck, but pressing right arrow
gives me just an error sound :(
Am I doing something wrong?

Howard Melman

Jul 8, 2008, 4:58:21 PM7/8/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

Works for me on 10.5.4 using Cyberduck 3.0.1 (3999) and QS 3815.

Howard

Marcin Petruszka

Jul 9, 2008, 2:10:20 PM7/9/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver

On Jul 8, 10:58 pm, Howard Melman <hmel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Works for me on 10.5.4 using Cyberduck 3.0.1 (3999) and QS 3815.
>
> Howard
I have the same versions of Cyberduck and QS, but this thing just does
not work :(
That's how I used to do it:
1. Summon QS
2. type Cyb (QS knows what I want and shows me Cyberduck - normal
stuff)
3. Right arrow to bookmarks
4. down arrow for the bookmark I need.

Now this trick doesn't work from step 3. I get the bummer sound.

Howard Melman

Jul 9, 2008, 2:22:58 PM7/9/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

I'm using version 34 of the cyberduck plugin (dated 7/15/06), try
reinstalling it maybe?

Howard

Marcin Petruszka

Jul 10, 2008, 10:12:20 AM7/10/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
On Jul 9, 8:22 pm, Howard Melman <hmel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using version 34 of the cyberduck plugin (dated 7/15/06), try
> reinstalling it maybe?
>
> Howard

I'm usung the same version (34). I've just deleted the Cyberduck
module and installed it again - didn't help a squad :(
Any ideas? Anyone?
TIA,

Marcin

Howard Melman

Jul 10, 2008, 11:25:10 AM7/10/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

Is there an > on the right in the results list when you bring up
Cyberduck in the first pane?

Does it beep when you type right-arrow?

Are there any errors in Console.app under console? (you can search for
Quicksilver to narrow the log).

Howard

Marcin Petruszka

Jul 12, 2008, 1:06:52 PM7/12/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
On Jul 10, 5:25 pm, Howard Melman <hmel...@gmail.com> wrote:>
> Is there an > on the right in the results list when you bring up
> Cyberduck in the first pane?
Yes - there is :)

> Does it beep when you type right-arrow?
Yes it does.

> Are there any errors in Console.app under console? (you can search for
> Quicksilver to narrow the log).
Yes for the third time - there were errors - all of them the same :
08-07-12 18:53:15 Quicksilver[97] Error: No 'Nickname' key for
favorite: {
Hostname = "xxx";
Path = "/";
Port = 21;
Protocol = ftp;
Username = xxx;
}
And so forth, so you just helped me solve the thing - I didn't change
the auto-generated nicknames for those servers (although I don't
recall making them on other machines). Once I made the nicknames it
was suddenly possible to use QS with Cyberduck module as normal.
Thanks for the hint. ioubeer :)