Services Menu Module Crashing

Adam Merrifield

Feb 22, 2012, 10:06:11 AM2/22/12
to Quicksilver Group
Very recently, and for no apparent reason, the Services Menu Module is crashing Quicksilver:

http://pastie.textmate.org/3432299

I haven't added anything new to Quicksilver (plugin wise) in a very long time. I've only done the app and plugin updates as they've come along.

--
Adam Merrifield
seyDoggy vCard: seydoggy.com/vcard

Ben

Mar 5, 2012, 4:02:14 PM3/5/12
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
I'm having this exact same issue and was also able to isolate it to
the Services Menu Plugin. The only difference I can detect was the
crashing started after I installed Application Loader (v2.5.1) and
MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update (v2.8) from Software Update. After my
computer restarted from the update, the Services Menu plugin would
cause Quicksilver to crash on launch. This really sucks because it's
one of my favorite and most used plugins.
~Ben

Rob McBroom

Mar 6, 2012, 8:47:30 AM3/6/12
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Ben wrote:

> I'm having this exact same issue and was also able to isolate it to
> the Services Menu Plugin. The only difference I can detect was the
> crashing started after I installed Application Loader (v2.5.1) and
> MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update (v2.8) from Software Update. After my
> computer restarted from the update, the Services Menu plugin would
> cause Quicksilver to crash on launch. This really sucks because it's
> one of my favorite and most used plugins.

See if this helps:

https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/issues/725#issuecomment-4149750

--
Rob McBroom