New Quicksilver version B58 (3841) at GitHub

Paul Kohut

Mar 18, 2010, 4:44:01 PM3/18/10
to Blacktree: Quicksilver

sclough

Mar 19, 2010, 4:14:25 PM3/19/10
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Is there anything specific this new version addresses with regard to
issues or enhancements?

On Mar 18, 3:44 pm, Paul Kohut <pkoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://github.com/tiennou/blacktree-alchemy/downloadshttp://github.com/downloads/tiennou/blacktree-alchemy/Quicksilver-B58...

Patrick Robertson

Mar 19, 2010, 5:01:13 PM3/19/10
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
A full list of changes can be found under Help -> release notes.

Here's a list for those wondering:

Release Notes: Quicksilver Build 3841

Changes - B58(3841)

Etienne Samson

  • Disable Info.plist preprocessing on Plugins.

  • Make shell scripts with "additional shebang" info work.

  • README: Make real links.

Henery Barnor

  • Removed dangling NSLog calls

Michael Guntsche

  • Add Core Plugins to Release Build

  • Fix to error messages

neurolepsy

  • Fix droplets by using the 10.5+ NSConnection vending method

  • The G in BROWSING no longer gets cut off in the result window

  • Menus improved

  • Object context menus improved

  • Don't show object descriptions in the result window if there's not enough room (rows <34px high)

  • Recent Items made Snow Leopard compatible

  • Text fields only allow plain text

  • Fix bug creating an indexSet from the UI Access plugin

  • Fix 10.5 compilation issue

Patrick Robertson

  • Fixed bug #35 - Do Not Open At Login Action now working

  • Fix bug #34

  • Tidying up (forgot to re-add 'else')

  • Remove dangling NSLogs ;)

  • Fixed relaunch action for fussy apps that did not quit straight away

  • Removed a stray brace

  • Commented out the loc - locator, path (for bundles) NSLog

  • Commented out another NSLog message

Paul Kohut

  • Initial loop optimizations

  • Update score ranking code

  • NSEnumerator - loop optimization

  • Merge branch 'NSEnumerators' into B5x

  • Issue #39 (bug 262) Fix: Incorrect display of Websearch

  • Turn on a couple release optimizations

  • Fix issues 26, 47, 57 and 61

  • Fix lingering issue PjRobertson found

  • Fixed single/double tap Modifier Key Activation

    (thanks goes to Paul for compiling this list)

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blacktree-quicksilver+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Ajay Goel

Mar 19, 2010, 5:48:18 PM3/19/10
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Good to see some active development on QuikSilver.  Now lanuchbar folks can't say that quickSilver is stale :-)

Great job everyone!

Two apps I can't live without on my Mac are Keyboard Maestro and QuickSilver

Have a great weekend...

Buck Banzai

Apr 7, 2010, 11:21:26 AM4/7/10
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Hi, I just intsalled the b58 version but it doesn't show any plugins.

how can i install them?

thanks

Rob McBroom

Apr 7, 2010, 2:30:27 PM4/7/10
On Apr 7, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Buck Banzai wrote:

> Hi, I just intsalled the b58 version but it doesn't show any plugins.

Hit the refresh arrow at the bottom of the window and they'll probably show up.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Buck Banzai