Trigger Scope non-functional

Faenix

Feb 27, 2008, 4:16:34 AM2/27/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Hey - long time user, finally trying to kick up and use the software
to it's top potential.

I'm setting up mouse gestures through abracadara for close window
functions in safari, firefox and finder, but want them each to only
operate when I'm using the appropriate software. Problem is, when I
set Scope to just Finder (typed in Finder.app), even if I'm in Safari,
when I issue the gesture, a finder window closes.

Does scope just prevent QS from trying to execute the command in
several programs simultaneously? Can it be used to only allow a
trigger to be summoned during use of a specific app? Help?

Howard Melman

Feb 27, 2008, 8:57:09 AM2/27/08
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I think scope might be broken on Leopard. What OS are you using?

Howard

Faenix

Feb 27, 2008, 3:11:50 PM2/27/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Yeah, I'm running Leopard, have every software update known to man.
Any other Leopard users having this issue?

~F

Alexey Ermakov

Feb 27, 2008, 5:30:59 PM2/27/08
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Faenix <Xiria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm running Leopard, have every software update known to man.
> Any other Leopard users having this issue?

Every single one of them, I think.

Faenix

Feb 27, 2008, 7:50:58 PM2/27/08
to Blacktree: Quicksilver