suggestions about indexing

Rudro

Sep 18, 2009, 12:21:42 PM9/18/09
to Blacktree: Quicksilver
Hi --- Since it is getting closer to a new release I'd like to renew a
couple of requests regarding the way quicksilver indexes files.

First, I'd like QS to not index the contents of package files like
iWork files (when in the bundle form --- since this already works
for .bundle and .app files this shouldn't be very difficult, right?).

Second, it would be nice if inside an indexed folder I could specify a
subfolder that should Not be indexed (as in the spotlight settings).
This would save a lot of trouble when specifying new sources in the
catalog.

On a similar note, it would be terrific if I could also specify which
file types QS should Not index.

As always, a bunch of thanks for the developers.