My e-mail takes a very, very, very long time to send and receive on my BB

o1sowise

Jun 10, 2008, 1:39:48 PM6/10/08
to Blackberry Issues
I recently switched one of my business e-mail accounts over to Google
Apps.
I like the idea of IMAP and all actions being accessible from both
Outlook and my BB.
The problem is that it's about 30-45 minutes behind (latency).

If I send an e-mail, the recipients do not see if for approx 30-45
minutes (sometimes alot longer).

If they send me an e-mail, I cannot see it on my BB for 30-45 minutes.
Eventually, I will see it on Outlook, but there's a large lag before I
can see it on the BB.
I can always see it via Outlook at least 15m before I can see it on my
BB.
If I tell the blue GoogleApps app to Refresh, it still says nothing is
there...

o1sowise

Jun 11, 2008, 3:53:51 PM6/11/08
to Blackberry Issues
Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong?
Are there any switches I can set to speed up replication?