www.dilby.com SEARCH ENGINE (Investors needed)

H T K M 3

Mar 28, 2004, 7:49:37 PM3/28/04
Dear Possible/Investors,

Below is an email that I sent to Google and I personally talked to
Sergey Brin's (Co-Founder) of Google, secretary. This is a huge
business opportunity with major seach engines interested. The
proposal made is about 3 pages long and goes in depth about
www.dilby.com. Think about doing a "dilby search" like an "google
search". This is not meant combat Google's efforts, it's meant to
assist and serve the web. PLEASE EMAIL ME (blir...@hotmail.com) IF
YOU ARE INTERESTED. GOOGLE.COM IS A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND
DILBY.COM CAN DO THE SAME WITH YOUR HELP. Just like Bill G. had an
idea and went with it and called it Microsoft, I'm doing the same
thing...you'll be searching the web using www.dilby.com.
REMEMBER THE BELOW IS WHAT I SENT TO GOOGLE, YAHOO, AND OTHER MAJOR
SEARCH ENGINES.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO: Larry Page & Sergey Brin both.
First, before I start this email I would like to thank Sergey's
assistant for listening to me talk for a long time and taking my call
because I know Google.com is very busy. This email is informal I
realize and it's probably not put together as well you would like it,
but please read it with an open mind.

TO SERGEY BRIN AND LARRY PAGE, FOUNDERS OF GOOGLE.COM:
GOOGLE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING BELOW:
I'm a sophomore majoring in Management Information Systems at the
University of Oklahoma (OU), currently taking C Programming and
management classes. One of my friends and I were up late at night
just thinking of business ideas because we're both business majors and
we also thought about the current search engine struggle that you,
Yahoo, and Microsoft have and we thought of a marketable, savvy, and
conventional name that would catch the globe?s attention and fingers
when they type. I've been involved in several projects being that I
love computers and the Internet, but nothing has yielded nearly as
many offers as what I'm about to tell you.
I've stumbled upon a gold-mind and that's why I'm emailing you
(Google), Yahoo, MSN and the other competing search engines out there.
Note: I've gotten a response from Yahoo already with an offer I can't
refuse but I have not accepted. So, what is it that Yahoo is willing
to pay millions for, www.dilby.com, the next, new, and easy to
remember search engine. It's been in the news recently that Yahoo and
Microsoft have plans to overcome Google's signature service and
popularity by releasing their new search. I know you've teamed up
with AOL to provide more content to Google customers but I don't think
www.dilby.com is something you want the competitors and the biggest
software company in the world to get their hands on. Remember I have
offers, not deals yet, for large sums of money for this name
(www.dilby.com) and I can't tell you from whom but you can guess that
one of the companies is located in Washington and they're a huge
software developer. Now, you know anything Washington puts its hands
to will succeed in the end, if you know what I'm trying to imply.
We came up with www.dilby.com for 10 main reasons.
One: It?s easy to say dilby.com, just like google.com or ebay.com.
Two: Dilby sounds like other words which I won't mention, but it
demands attention. Three: It gets even more attention because
www.dilby.com, is almost like www.dolby.com; the vowels are just
different.
Four: Just like the name Google, Dilby has a vowel in it and people
are accustom to typing vowels that's why major companies like
www.ebay.com, www.amazon.com, www.apple.com, www.dolby.com, and
www.cisco.com have vowels in their corporate names, it's all
marketing...I'm serious. I've taken marketing and management classes
and I've learned this over the past year.
Five: When people think of the site they think of ...y because of eBay
and this site www.dilby.com ends with a "y" as well. The eBay
Corporation has even expressed in making it a search engine as well.
Now, with the success of eBay as an Online Marketplace, you wouldn't
want www.dilby.com getting into the hands of their programmers and
creating another phenomenon when Google has already done this with
little or no competition besides Yahoo Incorporated.
Six: If you put both your finger on the keyboard and type DILBY,it?s
easier to type and Google, faster, and the right hand types more
letters than the left because more 97% of people are right handed.
Some people feel uncomfortable typing with their left hand most of the
time, so their appeals to most people?s lifestyle.
Seven: Dilby only has one vowel in it?s name and people are always
confused as to where vowels are. Subsequently, Dilby is easy to
remember. You tell a kid Dilby once and he/she will remember it.
Eighth and most importantly, typing the letters D I L B Y makes sort
of a square if you type it slowly or maybe a goldfish, but people
don?t know it they just type DILBY because it rolls off their tongue
and most importantly it?s easy to type regardless of an individual?s
typing skills. Type it again slowly and then type it faster and see
the gracefulness at which your fingers type the word.
Nine: People like associating dilby with other words plus it's
extremely marketable I CAN PROMISE YOU. I have several offers on the
table and I wouldn't go through the trouble of emailing both Co-Owners
of Google for nothing.
Tenth: It marketable, marketable, marketable if you think about it. I
know tons of business students just like you probably did and they all
think it?s a great name, and most if not all could see themselves
searching at dilby.com, or doing a ?dilby search? instead of a ?Google
search?.
Now, I know you?re competing with Yahoo because they were initially
the main search site, but this web site www.dilby.com will most likely
become the next search engine. I don't want anyone at Google to take
this email the wrong way. I'm a humble guy who will work and I've
never wanted much. I'm not emailing you to give you an ultimatum
because Google is doing fine, but I'm just giving my mentors a heads
up of what's to come. When the profit margins, the income statement,
and the balance sheet show a decline in revenue please remember that
Trae McNeely introduced www.dilby.com to Google. The main reason that
I'm mailing you this notice is because I don't want my web site
getting into the hands of Microsoft, or even Yahoo because I'm a
Googlean (spelling) and I love Google because it's fast, concise, and
to the point once you click search, but I'm being offered money so
what can I say. In addition, this has some media coverage and
publicity as to who will surpass Google so it?s up to anyone.
Lastly, YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JUST SOME KID FROM OKLAHOMA WITH A GOOD
IDEA WHO THINKS HE'S MADE IT FOR LIFE BUT I HAVE WHAT MIGHT VERY WELL
OVERTAKE GOOGLE.COM. PLEASE, DON'T DOWNPLAY THIS EMAIL. THIS EMAIL
IS NOT A BUSINESS THREAT OF ANY NATURE, IT'S JUST A NOTICE.
My offers for this new search engine name extends from Australia,
U.K., Japan, China, Canada, eBay themselves like it, Yahoo , uBid.com,
National Broadcasting Association (NBC), and possibly Intel. I don?t
want residual money from anything, and I don?t want part ownership in
www.dilby.com if it was sold, so the PROFITS GO ENTIRELY to who wants
it.
I've emailed a version of this to every company and you can email me
back if interested. Remember, I'm just a college student, not a
company, so I can deal with calls personally. My policy is that I
will not tell other companies and corporations that I've emailed their
competition unless they're serious about www.dilby.com Right now
www.dilby.com sits at www.microsoft.com
Again, I'm sorry for flooding your PR people with calls, it's the only
numbers I could find on your web site. Please have your business
partnership or development people call me at (000) 111-0000 anytime;
my name is Hartwell Trae McNeely III, but just call me Trae when you
call. Remember, I'm a good guy, with an open mind that only has great
intentions for www.dilby.com. My $17 domain will eventually profit
millions within the future if used correctly.
Remember, I?m a mere student and I don?t want anymore than what you?re
willing to give me. Publicity is fine; I?m not a greedy person.
Please take notice of this email and return my phone call me (000)
111-0000 or email me asap at blir...@hotmail.com. I would appreciate
a call from either Mr. Brin or Mr. Page if at all possible.
Respectfully,
Hartwell Trae Kennedy McNeely III a.k.a. Trae McNeely
(000) 111-0000 my cellphone