Yukon

Natalie Maynor

Apr 18, 1994, 8:11:19 PM4/18/94
Tony: You mentioned some months ago some interesting destinations in
western Canada, but I can't remember now exactly what you said. Do you
know whether United flies to anywhere in the Yukon?
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Tony Harminc

Apr 19, 1994, 5:56:53 PM4/19/94
Posted on 18 Apr 1994 at 20:08:46 by Natalie Maynor

>Tony: You mentioned some months ago some interesting destinations in
>western Canada, but I can't remember now exactly what you said. Do you
>know whether United flies to anywhere in the Yukon?

I'd be quite surprised to find United flying to anywhere in Yukon.
Conceivable some little United commuter division flies from somewhere in
Alaska to somewhere in Yukon. But Air Canada has two or three connectors
that fly to Yukon points, and Air Canada has some sort of 'strategic
alliance' with United, so if you have points or free tickets or somesuch
they might be honoured on AC. AC has a USA-wide 800 number (which I
thought I had but can't find.)

Tony H.

Natalie Maynor

Apr 19, 1994, 6:37:34 PM4/19/94
I'm glad that didn't sound very promising since I called United today
and made plans to fly in the other direction -- or sort of other direction.
Anybody for having a list party in Newark airport late afternoon on Friday,
May 13?
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

John Hannum

Apr 20, 1994, 8:39:25 AM4/20/94
Natalie, what about the Great Whiskey Tour?

John H.

Emily Horning

Apr 20, 1994, 10:47:09 AM4/20/94
> I'm glad that didn't sound very promising since I called United today
> and made plans to fly in the other direction -- or sort of other direction.
> Anybody for having a list party in Newark airport late afternoon on Friday,
> May 13?

You want to have a party in Newark? Ick. Make it JFK or LaGuardia, and you've
got a deal.

> --Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Emily

Marie

Apr 20, 1994, 12:17:38 PM4/20/94

How late in the afternoon, Natalie?

Marie

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 12:19:42 PM4/20/94
> Natalie, what about the Great Whiskey Tour?

Have the dates been announced yet?
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 12:22:09 PM4/20/94
>You want to have a party in Newark? Ick. Make it JFK or LaGuardia, and you've
>got a deal.

Ok. But if it's not going to be Newark, does it have to be at an airport?
How about other places in the general vicinity?
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

John Hannum

Apr 20, 1994, 1:26:30 PM4/20/94
On Wed, 20 Apr 1994 11:19:42 -0500 Natalie Maynor said:
>> Natalie, what about the Great Whiskey Tour?
>
>Have the dates been announced yet?

No, it's a state secret until Brad gets a higher chair. Anytime you want to
come to the Lex is okay with us. You announce the dates. Weekend of 18 June
I believe these BUBBAS are headed to MTSU (Murfreesboro) to a BUBBA-Q, but
otherwise I don't think Brad, mark (the lurker) or I have any trips planned.
Ball's in your court (or anyone else's).

> OtherJohn

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 1:26:51 PM4/20/94
> How late in the afternoon, Natalie?

Arrival time is supposedly 4:15 p.m.
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 1:36:14 PM4/20/94
> Ball's in your court (or anyone else's).

I've got pretty much all of the time between end of this semester and
beginning of summer school now filled. Will be teaching from late May
until late June. Then it's Roast Time. After the Roast, time gets pretty
flexible for my biggest hunk of flexibility of the year. How's Kentucky
mid-to-late July or early-to-mid August?
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

John Hannum

Apr 20, 1994, 1:39:33 PM4/20/94
On Wed, 20 Apr 1994 12:36:14 -0500 Natalie Maynor said:
>> Ball's in your court (or anyone else's).
>
>flexible for my biggest hunk of flexibility of the year. How's Kentucky
>mid-to-late July or early-to-mid August?

Hot and Humid. You'll feel right at home. Brad just said we'll work it at
the Roast. Agreed? You're more than welcome. Bring your hiking shoes, cause
we've got some pretty mountains around here (in case you don't know that)

John, "Headed over to med center on this beautiful afternoon off" Hannum

Emily Horning

Apr 20, 1994, 4:09:36 PM4/20/94
> >You want to have a party in Newark? Ick. Make it JFK or LaGuardia, and you'
ve
> >got a deal.
>
> Ok. But if it's not going to be Newark, does it have to be at an airport?
> How about other places in the general vicinity?

Like New York City? You name the place - the Village, SoHo, whatever...

> --Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Emily

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 6:27:49 PM4/20/94
> Hot and Humid. You'll feel right at home. Brad just said we'll work it at
> the Roast. Agreed? You're more than welcome. Bring your hiking shoes, cause

Excellent suggestion.
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)

Natalie Maynor

Apr 20, 1994, 6:34:39 PM4/20/94
> Like New York City? You name the place - the Village, SoHo, whatever...

I'm not the best one to name the place since I don't know the city as well
as you and others do. Also am not sure yet where I'm going to be staying.
I *hope* I'm going to be in an apt on W. 83rd but won't know for sure for
at least another week.
--Natalie (may...@ra.msstate.edu)