Oh here's the whole list! TRADES!

Leslie Harris

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96
At 12:45 AM 1/18/96 +1100, you wrote:
>>"Maps"
>>(14) "On the 8th Day God Created TEXAS", shape of Texas with photo of the
>>countryside, 4 x 6, unused, can postmark
>
>Hi Leslie,
>
>I'd really like this one if you still have it available. Let me know what
>you'd like in exchange! Oh, I'd prefer it in an envelope if that's OK.
>
>Cheers from a Warm Down Under
>
>Linda.
>Linda Brown
>22 Highview Drive
>Doncaster Vic
>Australia 3108
>E-mail:lind...@connexus.apana.org.au
>
>Collecting: Anything from Scotland especially if it has tartan on it, Map
>Postcards from Anywhere, Clowns, Cathedrals, City Night Scenes. anything
>from a place with Brown in the name, anything from a place called Victoria
>or Melbourne OUTSIDE Australia, Star Trek.

Hello Linda,

The card is yours! I think you were going to send me a postcard from Vic.
You never replied as to what card you wanted in return. I can send this one
on to you for the Vic pc. Is that okay? Take care, God bless and live long
and prosper!

Leslie :)
**====================================*==================================**
Leslie Harris :) = Postcards interests: MAPS, multi-views, cats,
les...@exodus.dbu.edu = wildlife, SCENICS, cityscapes, STAR TREK
Am a Christian, = Stamps interests: APOLLO missions, big CATS
wife, mommy, Trekkie, = & little CATS
MASHer, love cats, = Send me a postcard and I'll send you one back!
receiving postcards = 803 Virginia Blvd, Midlothian, TX 76065, USA

Linda Brown

Jan 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/18/96