Name that tune

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

Dear Suzanne,
I didn't see that TV segment, but another hint I'm surely
identifying: at St. Peterburg's Peskaryev Memorial "Traumerei" by R.
Schumann, Op.15, No. 7 has been playing non-stop since this Memorial has
existed. I'm from Russia and know it for sure. X

MIRA SHAPIRO,SILS student,piano professional,SUNY, BUFFALO.