Solution for sq5

Jon Leirdal

Sep 3, 1993, 8:10:33 AM9/3/93
Can anyone tell me where to find a solution for space quest V
Please..

Ian Hudson

Sep 11, 1993, 10:31:00 AM9/11/93
JL>.@SUBJECT:Solution for sq5 N
JL>.@FROM :lei...@Lise.Unit.NO N
JL>.@MSGID :<1993Sep3.1...@ugle.unit.no> N
JL>Newsgroups: bit.listserv.games-l
JL>From: lei...@Lise.Unit.NO (Jon Leirdal)
JL>Subject: Solution for sq5
JL>Sender: ne...@ugle.unit.no (NetNews Administrator)
JL>Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 12:10:33 GMT

JL>Can anyone tell me where to find a solution for space quest V
JL>Please..

I just down loaded sq5hint.zip from the Invention Factory BBS in NY. NY
This was originally from Sierra On-Line, The Seirra BBS. Sorry I don't
know the number for this.

Hope this helps.

Ian Hudson
ianh...@factory.com

---
. SLMR 2.1a . THE FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS THE POSTING OF TAGLINES HERE.