Adrienne Shelley, HOMICIDE, Michael Moriarty, LAW & ORDER

Randy Reichardt

Jan 31, 1994, 11:19:41 AM1/31/94
From: Randy Reichardt Science & Technology Library
University of Alberta
Edmonton AB Canada T6G 2J8

Oh, Don, Adrienne Shelly. Gosh, she could put a leather jacket on me anytime.
What a great episode of HOMICIDE, except I hated (as usual) the depiction of
the librarian; what else is new?

I know this isn't a TV group, but did anyone hear that Michael Moriarity has
submitted his resignation from LAW & ORDER to Dick Wolf, the creator/producer,
apparently because he felt NBC was censoring him from speaking out against
those concerned about violence on tv? I hope he reverses his decision; LAW &
ORDER and HOMICIDE are my two favorite shows. Darn it all, anyways.

* Randy Reichardt e-mail: rrei...@vm.ucs.ualberta.ca____*
* or: rreichar@ualtavm_______________*
************************Voice: 403-492-7911/Fax: 403-492-2721_*