Tarantino on AAG?

Greg Sorenson

Feb 20, 1995, 6:49:43 PM2/20/95
It seems someone somewhere is calling in a favor on Quentin Tarantino. From
this week's TV insert:

"All-American Girl" Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino guest-stars as Margaret's
(Margaret Cho) current boyfriend...."

Be afraid, be very afraid...

--
Greg S.
gre...@ripco.com

Melissa Agar

Feb 21, 1995, 9:23:30 AM2/21/95
On Mon, 20 Feb 1995, Greg Sorenson wrote:

> It seems someone somewhere is calling in a favor on Quentin Tarantino. From
> this week's TV insert:
>
> "All-American Girl" Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino guest-stars as Margaret's
> (Margaret Cho) current boyfriend...."
>
> Be afraid, be very afraid...

Actually, Tarentino is friends with Cho and asked if he could be on the
show. He is a tv junkie, according to an article I read, and would love
to do more guest spots like this.

Apparently the whole thing will be filled with Pulp Fiction references.

FYI -- the character of Lance in PF is loosely based on a bit from Cho's
stand-up routine.

Melissa
ma...@knox.edu