poor you!

Chris U.K

Dec 8, 1994, 8:31:03 AM12/8/94
sorry to hear about your unfortunate experiences at Priscilla. Still if you
will go to multiplexes! I quite like being in the cinema on my own, you can
just take it easy and not worry about other people. I saw Shirley Valentine
with just two others, and quite enjoyed it really, and when I was younger I
saw this boxing film (not Rocky) where the cinema was so empty that when the
predictable climax happened and our hero knocked out the baddie, me and my
two chums went for an ecstatic victory lap around the cinema!
As for the steamy lesbian couple in front of you (are you sure they
weren't men in drag? - it was a film about T.V's) well what can I say. You
don't get that in Liverpool cinema's!
Anyway, next time you want to go to a decent film and no-one will come
with you, just give me a call, that way you'll not have to be "Billy no
mates" again! No-one wants to see Priscilla with me either, so I might go on my
own as well.
Well anyway, thanks for being the first person on this list to respond to
one of my messages (I only joined yesterday)

Chris from Liverpool.