PLAYLIST: JuzBlooz, 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool Australia (August X 4wk)

Martin Dunstan

Sep 13, 2009, 1:46:42 AM9/13/09
PLAYLIST `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia 4
th August 2009
Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label
Brophy Dale, All Tore Up, Night Hawkin`, Rimba Records
Brophy Dale, Sittin` n` Rockin`, Night Hawkin`, Rimba Records
Danny Kalb, Shame Shame Shame, I`m Gonna Live The Life I Sing About,
Sojourn Records
Woodbrain, Northbound, Swimming In Turpentine, Yellow Dog Records
Woodbrain, Shake `Em On Down, Swimming In Turpentine, Yellow Dog Records
R.L. Burnside, Shake `Em On Down, Too Bad Jim, Fat Possum Records
Mississipi Fred McDowell and Johnny Woods, Shake `Em On Down, Mama Says
I`m Crazy, Fat Possum Records
Duwayne Burnside and the Mississippi Mafia, Dust My Broom, Live At The
L.A. Mint, Music Avenue
Duwayne Burnside and the Mississippi Mafia, Father And Son, Live At The
L.A. Mint, Music Avenue
Duwayne Burnside and the Mississippi Mafia, Hoochie Coochie Man, Live At
The L.A. Mint, Music Avenue
Cedric Burnside & Lightnin` Malcolm, R.L. Burnside, 2 Man Wrecking Crew,
Delta Groove Music
Swamp Cabbage, Feedbag, Squeal, Zoho Music
Big Bill Broonzy, Worrying You Off My Mind, Key To The Blues, Music Avenue
Big Bill Broonzy, Bull Cow Blues, Key To The Blues, Music Avenue
Robert Johnson, Milkcow`s Calf Blues, Red Hot Blues, Blues Collection
Chaz dePaolo, Pearly Gates, Bluestopia, Independent
Chaz dePaolo, No More Doggin`, Bluestopia, Independent
Rosco Gordon, Bad Dream, Memphis Tennessee, Stony Plain Records
Jimmy Witherspoon, Cain River Blues, Doctor Blues, Music Avenue
Ana Popovic, Steal Me Away, Blind For Love, Eclecto Groove Records
Tommy McCoy, Hey Now!, Live Blues In Britain, Music Avenue
Duke Robillard, Playful Baby, Jumpin` Blues Revue, Stony Plain Records
Fiona Boyes*, I Want To Go, Blues Woman, Yellow Dog Records

PLAYLIST `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia 11
th August 2009
Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label
The Pauline York Band, Leaving Trunk, Muddy Water, Billy Goat Records
Fiona Boyes*, Howlin` At Your Door, Blues Woman, Yellow Dog Records
Fiona Boyes*, I Want To Go, Blues Woman, Yellow Dog Records
J.B Lenoir, Eisenhower Blues, Eisenhower Bues, Blues Collection
J.B Lenoir, Everybody Wants To Know, Eisenhower Bues, Blues Collection
Big Bill Broonzy, It Feels So Good, Key To The Blues, Music Avenue
Big Bill Broonzy, Soutbound Train, Key To The Blues, Music Avenue
Norah Jones, Sinkin` Soon, Not Too Late,
Ana Popovic, Get Back Home To You, Blind For Love, Eclecto Groove Records
Missy Andersen, Stand Up And Dance, Missy Andersen, Main Squeeze Records
Kelley Hunt, Emerald City, Mercy, 88 Records
Motor City Women & Detroit Express, Are You Really Ready, Ready, Fordco
Music
John Lee Hooker, It Serves You Right To Suffer, Live In Houston 1979, JSP
Records
John Lee Hooker Jr., This Is Hip, Mr Lucky, Charisma Records
John Lee Hooker Jr., Dear John, All Odds Against Me, Copycats Records
John Lee Hooker Jr., Blues Ain`t Nothing But A Pimp, All Odds Against Me,
Copycats Records
Brophy Dale, Oh Babe, Night Hawkin`, Rimba Records
Woodbrain, Northbound, Swimming In Turpentine, Yellow Dog Records
Collard Greens and Gravy*, Dyin` Bed, Devil In The Woodpile, Black Market
Music
Chick Willis, Houdini Lover, Hit & Run Blues, Benevolent Records, CDS
Records
Chick Willis, Millionaire, Hit & Run Blues, Benevolent Records, CDS
Records
The Robert Cray Band, Trouble & Pain, This Time, Nozzle Records (Vanguard
Records)
Dennis Jones, I`m Good, Pleasure & Pain, Blue Rock Records
Tommy McCoy, Money, That`s What I Want, Live Blues In Britain, Music
Avenue
Swamp Cabbage, Necktie Man, Squeal, Zoho Music
Chaz dePaolo, Slideadelica, Bluestopia, Independent

PLAYLIST `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia 18
th August 2009
Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label
Bernard Allison, It`s A Man Down There, Energized, Ruf Records
Byther Smith, If You Love Me, Blues On The Moon, Delmark Records
J.B. Lenoir, Eisenhower Blues, Eisenhower Blues, Blues Collection
Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill, Rich DelGrosso, Mississippi Road, Live From
Bluesville, Blue Empress Records / VizzTone
Mavis Staples, Down In Mississippi, We`ll Never Turn Back, Anti Records
Mavis Staples, Eyes On The Prize, We`ll Never Turn Back, Anti Records
Gaye Adegbalola, Hungry Woman`s Blues, Gaye Without Shame, Hotty Toddy
Music / VizzTone
Gaye Adegbalola, Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On, Gaye Without Shame,
Hotty Toddy Music / VizzTone
Chris Harper and Sharade Band, Help Me, Blues Is My Life, Independent
Davis Coen, Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down, Can`t Get There From Here,
219 Records
Davis Coen, Don`t Let Your Deal Go Down, Blues Lights For Yours And Mine,
Independent
Jimmie Rodgers, T.B. Blues, Hillbilly Blues, Blues Collection
Damian Coen & the Fathers of Necessity*, Consumption Blues, We Gotta Move,
Independent
Collard Greens & Gravy*, Worried Now, Silver Bird, Black Market Music
Cedell Davis, Let Me Play With Your Poodle, Living Country Blues, Evidence
Music
Hartman`s Heart Breakers, Give It To Me Daddy, Hillbilly Blues, Blues
Collection
C.W. Stoneking*, You Took My Thing And Put It In Your Place, King Hokum,
Inertia
Hunter and Jenkins, Lollypop, Rude Dudes, Document Records
George Hannah, The Boy In The Boat, Rude Dudes, Document Records
Gaye Adegbalola, Boy In The Boat, Gaye Without Shame, Hotty Toddy Music /
VizzTone
Janiva Magness, Get It, Get It, What Love Will Do, Alligator Records
Super Chikan, Hookin` Up, Sum`Mo` Chikan, Chikan Howse Productions /
VizzTone

PLAYLIST `JuzBlooz`, 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool, Australia 25
th August 2009
Artist (* denotes Australian), Title, Album, Label
Duke Robillard, Stomp The Blues Tonight, Stomp! The Blues Tonight, Stony
Plain Records
Mitch Kashmar, Dirty Deal, Live At Labatt, DeltaGroove Music
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters, River Charles Blues, Living In The
Light, Alligator Records
Buckwheat Zydeco, Ninth Place, Lay Your Burden Down, Alligator Records
Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers Blues Quartet, Can`t Stand To See You Go,
Soul Master, DeltaGroove Music
Omar Kent Dykes and Jimmie Vaughan, Jimmy Reed Highway, On The Jimmy Reed
Highway, Ruf Records
Jimmy Reed, I Wanna Be Loved, You Don`t Have To Go, Blues Collection
Hamilton Loomis, Won`t Get Away, Ain`t Just Temporary, Blind Pig Records
Hamilton Loomis, You Got To Wait, Ain`t Just Temporary, Blind Pig Records
Rick Estrin & The Nightcats, U B U, Twisted, Alligator Records
Jim Byrnes, Ophelia, My Walking Stick, Black Hen Music
Jim Byrnes, I`m Living Off The Love You Give, My Walking Stick, Black Hen
Music
Mike Zito, Dirty Blonde, 3rd Annual Delta Groove All-Star Blues Revue
Vol.1, DeltaGroove Music
Jason Ricci & New Blood, Shake Your Hips, 3rd Annual Delta Groove All-Star
Blues Revue Vol.1, DeltaGroove Music
Los Fabulocos, I`m Gonna Be A Wheel Some Day, 3rd Annual Delta Groove
All-Star Blues Revue Vol.1, DeltaGroove Music
Ry Cooder, Viva Sequin / Do Re Mi, Showtime, Warner Bros Music
Ry Cooder, Volver, Volver, Showtime, Warner Bros Music
Ry Cooder, How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live, Showtime, Warner
Bros Music
Kelly Carmichael, She`s Funny That Way, Queen Fareena, Dogstreet Records
Kelly Carmichael, Cincinati Flow Rag, Queen Fareena, Dogstreet Records
Greg Nagy, Won`t Cry, Walk That Fine Thin Line, Big O Records

Regards,
Martin "Lester" Dunstan
presents JuzBlooz, Tuesdays 8.30pm on 3WAY-FM 103.7 MHz, Warrnambool,
Australia
Blues CDs for airplay (and related blues information) welcome.
Playlists reported to Living Blues Monthly Top 25, Blues-L, BluesOz,
Blues-DJ.
Snail mail: "JuzBlooz", 3 Chester Court, Warrnambool, Victoria 3280,
AUSTRALIA
Notice:

contained in this email.

NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com