[STOCKPHOTO] Fwd: Trends in Stock Photography 2007 - Citigroup Research Inquiry

Steve

Dec 19, 2006, 11:37:49 PM12/19/06

I received this today. I'm curious to know if others have received it
as well.

Steve

--
Silverado Media
www.silveradomedia.com

Anna Yu

Dec 20, 2006, 3:52:48 PM12/20/06

I received one too today, don't know why since I don't even contribute
to Jupiter or Getty.
-Anna
www.ayimages.com

> matthew.troy@...

> Office - (212) 816-9051
> Cell - (646) 872-1578
>
> For important disclosures regarding Citigroup Investment Research,
> including with respect to any issuers mentioned herein, please refer
> to the Citigroup Investment Research disclosure website at
> citigroupgeo.com/geopublic/Disclosures/disclosure.htm

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___

fastjules

Dec 20, 2006, 3:53:22 PM12/20/06

Hi Steve

Some photographers in Australia have received it as well.
We wondered if it had something to do with the recent cancellation of the Citibank
Photographic Portrait Prize here

Julian

--- In STOCKPHOTO@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ssilver@...> wrote:

> matthew.troy@...

> Office - (212) 816-9051
> Cell - (646) 872-1578
>
> For important disclosures regarding Citigroup Investment Research,
> including with respect to any issuers mentioned herein, please refer
> to the Citigroup Investment Research disclosure website at
> citigroupgeo.com/geopublic/Disclosures/disclosure.htm

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___

Tom Craig

Dec 20, 2006, 5:17:34 PM12/20/06

Hi Steve:
I also have received it. He must be getting our names from one of
these Yahoo Group Lists, which as I've just learned, is regularly
farmed by Spammers to peddle their wares. I considered this too as
spam and reported it as such to Spamcop. And I then threw it away.
Tom Craig

--- In STOCKPHOTO@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ssilver@...> wrote:

> matthew.troy@...

> Office - (212) 816-9051
> Cell - (646) 872-1578
>
> For important disclosures regarding Citigroup Investment Research,
> including with respect to any issuers mentioned herein, please refer
> to the Citigroup Investment Research disclosure website at
> citigroupgeo.com/geopublic/Disclosures/disclosure.htm

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.

__,_._,___

Sergio

Dec 21, 2006, 4:57:35 AM12/21/06

Hi all,

IMHO they are just doing a research to understand where stock
industry is going, after the recent S&P downgrade to junk bond of
Getty Images.

Not really a junk mail in this case...

Sergio

Sergio Pitamitz Travel Photography