[Birding-Aus] Id. help needed - Borneo

brian...@bigpond.com

Jul 15, 2010, 2:17:58 AM7/15/10
to birdi...@vicnet.net.au
Hi all. We're currently in Kalimantan for 2 weeks visiting our daughter and spending a lot of time looking at the birds here. This morning, we found a bird that doesn't seem to be in the many books we have at our disposal (including Susan's.) I'm sure that Susan Myers could help but I left my computer with her email address back in Aus. Can anyone help me out with either her email address or ask her to contact us or if you're reading this Susan, please reply directly to our email address. Thanks.
Brian & Meg Johnson   brian...@bigpond.com