Find correlated?

Susie Zoltewicz, Ph.D.

Feb 3, 2009, 1:05:49 PM2/3/09
to bio...@googlegroups.com
Hello Biogps,

On GNF Symatlas, when viewing gene expression data, there was a "find
correlated" button that pulled up genes with similar expression array
patterns. Is that on the Biogps, and if so, how do I find it?

Susie

J. Susie Zoltewicz, Ph.D.
Assistant in Neurology
University of Florida
szo...@comcast.net

Andrew Su

Feb 3, 2009, 6:49:46 PM2/3/09
to Susie Zoltewicz, Ph.D., bio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susie,

Thanks for your email. At present, the search-by-correlation feature is
one of the few major features we have yet to port over. But, based on
user demand, it is surely one that is high and rising on our priority
list.

In the mean time, you can continue to use SymAtlas for data sets that
are loaded there, or you can download the raw data for data sets only
loaded into BioGPS.

Thanks for your feedback...

Cheers,
-andrew