Job Vacancies information from BINUS Career

BINUS Career

Dec 5, 2008, 5:26:34 AM12/5/08
to jobseeker, binus-career

email ini  bukanlah SPAM, mohon HAPUS email ini jika anda tidak membutuhkan informasi didalamnya

PT. PURIARTHA ARTISTIKA JATI INDONESIA

DIBUTUHKAN SEGERA

Kami perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang manufaktur furniture membutuhkan tenaga berpengalaman untuk posisi :

Fulltime / Parttime Junior Architect / drafter (proyek)

Persyaratan :

·         Menguasai aplikasi :

   o        3D max

   o        Autocad

   o        Adobe Photoshop

   o        Adobe Illustrator / Corel Draw

·         Pengalaman menggunakan aplikasi diatas min. 2 tahun

·         Memiliki portfolio lebih diutamakan

Pelamar yang memenuhi syarat silakan menghubungi / mengirim lamaran ke :

PT. Puriartha Artistika Jati Indonesia

Jl. Kemang Selatan VIII No. 28, Kemang
Jakarta Selatan 12730 - Indonesia
Tel (+62-21) 7195320 att. Bpk petrus
Fax (+62-21) 7195322
Email : andreas...@gmail.com

URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are a fast growing consulting company provides end-to-end business solutions.  We provides end-to-end business solutions to its clients, from strategy and policy development, understand and manage business risk, information services, and infrastructure developments to launch new market propositions throughout the telecommunication sector in Indonesia. Our commitment is to deliver a workable solution to our clients, and we prove it!

We work across the value chain from

Ø       regulatory issues; supporting the regulators to develop applicable regulation

Ø       network system and deployment; research, analysis, planning and supporting deployment

Ø       customer relationship management; formulating strategy, data management, analysis and supporting executions

Ø       Strategy and business advisory

Ø       investment decisions; thorough research and analysis to deliver crisp recommendation.

Major players at the forefront of the sector can confidently base their strategic decisions on the advice and information that we provide.

We also have associate partners who are leading consultants and suppliers with international reputation/credentials in the respective areas who can bring significant value added to the works, by providing international best practices, quality products and in-depth technical knowledge.

We will also develop tools and enablers to facilitate executions of our recommendations.

Our telecommunication division needs qualified candidates to fill in the following vacancies :

Telco Business Consultant (TC) :

·            Graduates in Telecommunication or Information Technology, min GPA 3,00.  Candidates with Master Degree are advantageous

·            Maximum age of 30 years old, with 2-5 years experience in operators or suppliers.

·            In-depth knowledge of recent technologies and the Industry are advantageous.

Business Analyst (BA) / Market Research (MR) (2 positions) :

·            Bachelor majoring in Economy, Statistics or Information Technology, min GPA 3,00. Maximum age of 28 years with 2-3 years of experience.

·            Knowledge in Survey, Research and Forecasts will be advantageous.

·            Excellent in MS Office and statistical tools such as SPSS, SAS, Minitab.

Only qualified individuals are strongly encouraged to apply, please send your comprehensive resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary  to:

recruitment...@yahoo.com

OUR CAMPUS HIRING

Campus Hiring - Hewlett packard

FRESH GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (FGDP)

AT HEWLETT-PACKARD (HP Indonesia)

Hewlett-Packard (HP) Indonesia & its Business Partners are inviting university fresh graduates to participate in Fresh Graduate Development Program (FGDP).

This program will commence in December'08, and will run for full 6-months. The requirements are as follows:

- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Electric

Engineering or similar subject related degree.

- Has graduated from the university with GPA min 3.00.

- Strong interest in IT-related things.

- Strong commitment to accomplish FGDP for 6-months period.

- Ability to communicate complex technical contents plainly

and simply.

- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.

- Ability to work proactively and creatively.

- Flexible, self motivated with the ability to work under

pressure in an international and culturally diverse

organization.

•  Good leadership and communication skills in English is

preferred.

LEASE DROP YOUR CV COMPLETED WITH COLOR PHOTOGRAPH (4x6), COPY OF ID CARD AND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT TO YOUR CAMPUS SECRETARIAT BEFORE

December 10 th , 2008

Please wear Professional Dress Code

Campus Hiring Will be held on:

Day : Friday, December 12 th , 2008
Time : 09.00 Finish
Place :
R 709 - Anggrek Campus Binus University

For further information please contact :
BINUS CAREER Customer Service
Anggrek Campus
Jl. Kebon Jeruk Raya No. 27, Kebon Jeruk
Jakarta Barat 11530
Telp: 021-5345830 ext 1107

Campus Hiring - Asuransi Sinarmas

Campus Hiring - INDOPROPERTY

Campus Hiring - PT. PINTU MAS MULIA KIMIA

PT. PINTU MAS MULIA KIMIA

We are an established chemicals distribution company is seeking suitable candidates to fill in the position as :

TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE (TSE)

•  Male/female, max 35 years old
•  S1 degree in Civil/ Industrial Engineering
•  To promote and sell chemicals/machinery to industries (paints/adhesives/building & construction/paper)
•  English profiency and computer literate

If you think you are the one we are looking for, please send a comprehensive resume (including photo attachment) typed in English, before December 19 th , 2008 to Customer Service BINUS CAREER. Only short listed candidates will be notified.

Please wear Professional Dress Code

Campus Hiring will be held on:

Day : Friday, December 19 th , 2008
Time : 09.00 Finish