A lot of fun at the Lions Pride Ride

NateBarn

Jun 28, 2008, 11:37:41 AM6/28/08
to Bike Michiana
My wife and I just came back from the Lions Pride Ride in Lakeville
and I have to say it was a lot of fun. There was a nice showing for
the first year event and plans already being made to continue it again
next year. The people were great and the route was scenic except for
a few over anxious dogs early in the ride, it was a blast. I just
want to congratulate my wife Theresa for her first 25 mile ride. it
was challenging at times but through the rain, snow, and hills she did
great. Ok there wasn't any snow, but in northern Indiana you never
know. Nate :)