About BigBlueButton database!

Duc To

Nov 12, 2010, 10:19:23 AM11/12/10
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi all!
Firstly I want to say sorry because this question seems silly (I just
started using bbb). I wonder what is database bigbluebutton_dev of bbb
used for? There is some tables but no data on them.. I tried with some
demos and see no records are inserted too..

Your sincerely!
Duc To

Richard Alam

Nov 12, 2010, 10:25:36 AM11/12/10
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Duc,

BigBlueButton does not use the database. Previously, it was used for
scheduling conferences. When the API was created, we discontinued the
scheduling app.

The database is still there because we haven't had the time to take it
out completely.

Richard

> --

---
BigBlueButton
http://www.bigbluebutton.org
http://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton

Duc To

Nov 12, 2010, 10:32:24 AM11/12/10
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi!
Ok, thank you a lot for your reply, Mr. Richard Alam. I am just
afraid that I am missing something or configure something wrong.

Your sincerely!
Duc To