Android Client

Felipe Cecagno

Feb 9, 2011, 3:28:18 PM2/9/11
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hello community,

We are glad to present the Android Client for BBB that we are developing. This first version has just chat functionalities, but we intend to develop a full implementation of the client, including audio and video in both directions.

All the code is open source, and it's hosted in this address: https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile

Please take a look at the wiki, there are more details about the project and there are also some pictures.

We have also recorded a video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Du20LsWGs

Thank you all for your help until now! Of course, suggestions and comments are welcome! :)

Regards,

Felipe Cecagno

Fred Dixon

Feb 9, 2011, 3:41:26 PM2/9/11
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Very, very nice Felipe!

We're going to be blogging about this one!

Regards,... Fred

markos calderon

Feb 9, 2011, 4:03:13 PM2/9/11
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felipe,

great job! for what version of android support? 2.1? or all? :)

- Markos

- Markos

It's not what you know, it's what you can learn...

Alessandra

Feb 9, 2011, 4:16:53 PM2/9/11
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Markos
The minSDK version is 4, so it runs in 1.6 and above.
Alessandra

On Feb 9, 7:03 pm, markos calderon <mcmarko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
>
> great job! for what version of android support? 2.1? or all? :)
>
> - Markos
>

> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Felipe Cecagno <fceca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello community,
>
> > We are glad to present the Android Client for BBB that we are developing.
> > This first version has just chat functionalities, but we intend to develop a
> > full implementation of the client, including audio and video in both
> > directions.
>
> > All the code is open source, and it's hosted in this address:
> >https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile
>
> > Please take a look at the wiki<https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile/wiki>,

Andrew E

Feb 9, 2011, 6:47:55 PM2/9/11
to BigBlueButton-dev
Great work everyone! This is VERY exciting news. Keep us posted on
your progress!

Andrew

Marc Laporte

Feb 9, 2011, 10:02:30 PM2/9/11
to BigBlueButton-dev
This is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

I'll use as soon as it's in the Android Market

Best regards,

M ;-)

Marc laporte
http://tiki.org

On Feb 9, 3:28 pm, Felipe Cecagno <fceca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> We are glad to present the Android Client for BBB that we are developing.
> This first version has just chat functionalities, but we intend to develop a
> full implementation of the client, including audio and video in both
> directions.
>
> All the code is open source, and it's hosted in this address:https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile
>
> Please take a look at the wiki <https://github.com/mconf/mconf-mobile/wiki>,

Denis Zgonjanin

Feb 9, 2011, 10:04:35 PM2/9/11
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Yea guys, great work! Let me know if you need an extra hand with the project, I'd love to help out.

- Denis

Jeremy Thomerson

Feb 9, 2011, 10:08:01 PM2/9/11
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com