Welcome to Bickerfest.com

banterboy

Jul 12, 2007, 4:15:12 AM7/12/07
to bickerfest

"Just because you can't get along
with certain people doesn't mean
that you shouldn't constantly argue
with them."

aj

Jul 13, 2007, 1:53:14 AM7/13/07
to bickerfest
You finally got the domain. Good for you.

banterboy

Jul 14, 2007, 7:29:20 AM7/14/07
to bickerfest
On Jul 13, 1:53�am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You finally got the domain.

about two years ago.

but i've been too busy failing at several other projects during the
interim.

so i'm back to doing what i do best.

and love.

> Good for you.

yep.

so, in your long absence from sensible threading you've reverted to a
top-posting clown?

LOL.

> On Jul 12, 4:15 am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   "Just because you can't get along
> >    with certain people doesn't mean
> >    that you shouldn't constantly argue
> >    with them."

so, do you have anything specific that you want to argue about?

can't think of anything?

how about this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y05EmK66Gsk

---
banterboy

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/banter
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bicker

http://www.bickerfest.com

banterboy

Jul 14, 2007, 7:50:30 AM7/14/07
to bickerfest
On Jul 14, 7:29�am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 1:53 am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You finally got the domain.
>
> about two years ago.
>
> but i've been too busy failing at several
> other projects during the interim.
>
> so i'm back to doing what i do best.
>
> and love.
>
> > Good for you.
>
> yep.

BTW: how did you mange to slip past the auto-moderation thinger?

it's supposed to hold any posts by new posters.

> so, in your long absence from sensible threading
> you've reverted to a top-posting clown?
>
> LOL.
>
> > On Jul 12, 4:15 am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Just because you can't get along
> > > with certain people doesn't mean
> > > that you shouldn't constantly argue
> > > with them."
>
> so, do you have anything specific that you want to argue about?
>
> can't think of anything?
>
>  how about this:
>
>  http://youtube.com/watch?v=y05EmK66Gsk

"i remember the...
good old days..."
-- Neil Young
[song: "Walk On (live version)"]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wJEKqT_D6Yk

---
banterboy

"Ain't no money in poetry.
That's what set the poet free."
-- Guy Clark

aj

Jul 24, 2007, 8:58:30 AM7/24/07
to bickerfest

On Jul 14, 7:50 am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 14, 7:29?am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 13, 1:53 am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You finally got the domain.
>
> > about two years ago.
>
> > but i've been too busy failing at several
> > other projects during the interim.

LOL! Okay, that's probably not funny, but, well, that you even said it
is funny.

> > so i'm back to doing what i do best.
>
> > and love.
>
> > > Good for you.
>
> > yep.
>
> BTW: how did you mange to slip past the auto-moderation thinger?

I have no idea.

> it's supposed to hold any posts by new posters.
>

> > so, in your long absence from sensible threading
> > you've reverted to a top-posting clown?
>
> > LOL.

Sensible? MW? LOL. That's debatable.

> > so, do you have anything specific that you want to argue about?

No. I don't do much arguing these days.

aj

blurbees

Jul 25, 2007, 3:01:27 PM7/25/07
to bickerfest
On Jul 24, 8:58?am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:50 am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > about two years ago.
>
> > > but i've been too busy failing at several
> > > other projects during the interim.
>
> LOL!

heh.

> Okay, that's probably not funny, but, well, that you even said it
> is funny.

yeah.

a real laugh riot.

> > > so i'm back to doing what i do best.
>
> > > and love.

> > > yep.
>
> > BTW: how did you mange to slip past the auto-moderation thinger?
>
> I have no idea.

it could have been Google's illogical permissions setup.

> > it's supposed to hold any posts by new posters.
>
> > > so, in your long absence from sensible threading
> > > you've reverted to a top-posting clown?
>
> > > LOL.
>
> Sensible? MW? LOL. That's debatable.

then let's debate it!

> > > so, do you have anything specific that you want to argue about?
>
> No. I don't do much arguing these days.

that's a shame.

arguing is often good nourishment towards the beauty of truth.

well, if one can get past the petty bickering, anyway.

Sincerely,
Mr. B$ Blurbees

http://blurbees.com