Let's calmly discuss... Your Sexual Fetishes -- What Really Gets You Off!

1 view

banterboy

Aug 15, 2007, 2:41:01 PM8/15/07
to bickerfest.com
Let's calmly discuss... Your Sexual Fetishes -- What Really Gets You
Off!

there.

once i update the TOC (table of contents) page on the bickerfest blog,
that ought to start pulling in new subscribers and bickering
participants a bit faster.

are you happy now, Paula?

banterboy

http://www.whooooooosh.com

Message has been deleted

banterboy

Aug 15, 2007, 4:57:51 PM8/15/07
to bickerfest.com
On Aug 15, 3:50?pm, Ultraviolet <paula.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 11:41 am, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Let's calmly discuss... Your Sexual Fetishes --
> > What Really Gets You Off!
>
> > there.
>
> > once i update the TOC (table of contents) page on the bickerfest blog,
> > that ought to start pulling in new subscribers and bickering
> > participants a bit faster.
>
> > are you happy now, Paula?
>
> No.
>
> I have a headache.

LOL

what a brilliant reply!

anyway, come meet me over in the bickerfest breakroom i'll help you
get rid of that nasty headache of yours.

banterboy

http://www.whooooooosh.com

blurbees.com

Aug 16, 2007, 2:32:14 PM8/16/07
to bickerfest.com
Highly Controversial Title Censored -- sorta

On Aug 15, 2:41?pm, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:

a highly controversial headline to try to cause a fuss so that Paula
could have more heated conflicts to revel in -- which i have now
snipped for the new post in this thread.

[...]

> there.
>
> once i update the TOC (table of contents) page on the bickerfest blog,
> that ought to start pulling in new subscribers and bickering
> participants a bit faster.

of course, it could work the other way around and alienate new
subscribers who don't get the joke, so i'm changing the subject title
of the thread.

there will probably be new subscribers peeking in from myspace and i
don't wnat them to get the wrong idea.

ok.

time for my entrepreneurial (Argument Marketing) nap.

i was up all night again tweaking and whatnot.

banterboy

http://www.whooooooosh.com