bickerfest.com Posting, Moderation, Discussion Subscriptions, and RSS feeds

banterboy

Jul 31, 2007, 8:45:24 PM7/31/07
to bickerfest.com
bickerfest.com Posting, Moderation, Discussion Subscriptions, and RSS
feeds

Moderation Policy

If you get over-the-line nasty like a childish idiot in an attempt to
seriously harass somebody, your post will be deleted and you will be
put back into moderation, or pehaps banned from posting completely,
plus we'll all make fun of you for doing so.

Subscribing to bickerfest.com thru Google Groups

If you'd like to post to bickerfest.com we'd prefer that you
subscribed to our Google Group...

Subscribe to the bickerfest.com Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/subscribe

...so that we can eventually give you permission to post without
having your posts go thru the auto-moderation system (where posts must
be manually approved) which we have set up to weed out the complete
assholes who have no socially redeeming value to any discussion
anywhere when they behave like that (and Spammers, too).

If you already have a Google gmail.com email account, subscribing will
be instantaneous and will add bickerfest.com to your subscribed groups
dropdown list in the upper right section of the current Google "signed-
in" window whenever you're signed on with Google browsing the web or
reading any of your other Google Groups.

Subscribe to the bickerfest.com Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/subscribe

The only time the Groups dropdown list will not be visible is when you
are in the use...@gmail.com email listing window.

If you don't already have a free upgraded Google gmail.com account, or
a regular free Google user account, you will be required to create one
(or the other) in order to post to bickerfest.com.

If you're new to Google accounts, we suggest that you first create a
regular Google account using your regular email address and then
upgrade to the gmail.com account so that you can conveniently
associate your regular email with your gmail account. You'll then be
able to swap back and forth between your regular email address and
your gmail address when posting to any Google Groups for which you are
subscribed.

We recommend using your new gmail.com address for Google Groups
subscriptions because it has many cool features. Plus it offers extra
privacy.

Once logged in, click on the {Settings} tab inside the gmail account
window to explore the many options available.

If you'd like to read bickerfest.com using RSS feeds, etc., click
below for a list of options:

http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/feeds

Thanks.

The bickerfest.com Management
(such that it is)

banterboy

Aug 1, 2007, 1:00:19 PM8/1/07
to bickerfest.com

> are in the user...@gmail.com email listing window.

> If you don't already have a free upgraded Google gmail.com account, or
> a regular free Google user account, you will be required to create one
> (or the other) in order to post to bickerfest.com.
>
> If you're new to Google accounts, we suggest that you first create a
> regular Google account using your regular email address and then
> upgrade to the gmail.com account so that you can conveniently
> associate your regular email with your gmail account.  You'll then be
> able to swap back and forth between your regular email address and
> your gmail address when posting to any Google Groups for which you are
> subscribed.
>
> We recommend using your new gmail.com address for Google Groups
> subscriptions because it has many cool features.  Plus it offers extra
> privacy.
>
> Once logged in, click on the {Settings} tab inside the gmail account
> window to explore the many options available.
>
> If you'd like to read bickerfest.com using RSS feeds, etc., click
> below for a list of options:
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/feeds
>
> Thanks.
>
> The bickerfest.com Management
> (such that it is)

boy does this thing need tweaking, yikes.

redundancy?

check

illogical formatting?

check

some subject topics not even addressed?

check

other subjects not adequately discussed?

check

screwed up flow?

check

check's in the mail?

no. business failure.

can you tell i hadn't slept in 24 hours or somesuch?

i was dozing off while i was writing it.

i'm surprised i even managed to use caps.

oh well.

c'est la vie.

anyway, well-rested now and back to the bickerfest grind.

stapler alert!

banterboy

http://bickerfest.blogspot.com
(where a good argument is worth its weight in B$)