POLL #0000001 -- Why are you not bickerfesting?

blurbees.com

Aug 26, 2007, 12:55:34 AM8/26/07
to bickerfest.com
POLL #0000001 -- Why are you not bickerfesting?

congratulations to YOU!

you have just read the very first bickerfest.com poll question!

what's next?

well, you can answer the poll question, for one.

if you're witty enough, that is.

or...

you can just have a good laugh to yourself about why you're not
answering the silly poll question.

and that, my friend, is the bickerfest.com sense of humor.

we sure hope you've enjoyed pondering it as much as we've enjoyed
creating it.

(totally on the fly, i might add).

carry on!

or as we sometimes say here at BFD:

bickerfest on!

banterboy

http://blurbees.com/2007/08/sotd-0031.html

aj

Aug 26, 2007, 4:32:37 PM8/26/07
to bickerfest.com
If it's a poll, we need choices.

I'm not bickerfesting right now cuz I'm writing a book. When it's
finished, I will then be setting up my new domains. But I'll be back.
And I do keep tabs on new posts.

aj

banterboy

Aug 26, 2007, 5:00:13 PM8/26/07
to bickerfest.com
On Aug 26, 4:32?pm, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's a poll, we need choices.

this poll gave you infinite choices.

duh.

it's an essay-type poll.

it's not one of those things the media uses to brainwash people.

> I'm not bickerfesting right now cuz I'm writing a book.

sorry, but that doesn't ring true as the reason.

> When it's finished, I will then be setting up my new domains.

uh huh.

> But I'll be back.

cool.

> And I do keep tabs on new posts.

well, i believe that part.

the rest is merely plausible, but not at all credible.

HTH

sidenote:

people take themselves wayyy too seriously, don't they?

yes, they do.

it's sad.

> On Aug 26, 12:55 am, "blurbees.com" <blurb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > POLL #0000001 -- Why are you not bickerfesting?
>
> > congratulations to YOU!
>
> > you have just read the very first bickerfest.com poll question!
>
> > what's next?
>
> > well, you can answer the poll question, for one.
>
> > if you're witty enough, that is.
>
> > or...
>
> > you can just have a good laugh to yourself about why you're not
> > answering the silly poll question.
>
> > and that, my friend, is the bickerfest.com sense of humor.
>
> > we sure hope you've enjoyed pondering it as much as we've enjoyed
> > creating it.
>
> > (totally on the fly, i might add).
>
> > carry on!
>
> > or as we sometimes say here at BFD:
>
> > bickerfest on!

banterboy

http://blurbees.blogspot.com/2007/08/sotd-0008.html

Message has been deleted

aj

Aug 27, 2007, 2:04:50 AM8/27/07
to bickerfest.com

On Aug 26, 5:00 pm, banterboy <bickerf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 4:32?pm, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If it's a poll, we need choices.
>
> this poll gave you infinite choices.
>
> duh.
>
> it's an essay-type poll.
>
> it's not one of those things the media uses to brainwash people.
>
> > I'm not bickerfesting right now cuz I'm writing a book.
>
> sorry, but that doesn't ring true as the reason.

I see. You think I'm lying. Why you should think that, I have no
earthly idea, but I'm not surprised, either.

Shall I send you the email from the woman who offered me the
opportunity to write a training manual for tutors? For a national
organization? That I would have to in order to prove myself to you I
find less than appealing, but knowing your proclivities toward
mistrusting people, ask and you shall receive.

> > When it's finished, I will then be setting up my new domains.
>
> uh huh.

I'll be redoing ajartworks.com, and I also have thetutorconnection.net
(which, if it's still working, is holding my capstone project for my
master's), as well as lilyslaughter.com which I kept for sentimental
reasons and may use at some point, and ajlearningworks.com which is an
idea I have for a new business. I also purchased a new domain, but
haven't decided as yet whether or not I want to use it for my new
blog, or keep it for myself for something else. I named it with my new
blog in mind, but I've been rethinking a lot of things lately, so I'm
not sure what I'll do with it as yet.

So you can stuff your uh huh...yada, yada, yada.

> > But I'll be back.
>
> cool.

Uh, huh.

> > And I do keep tabs on new posts.
>
> well, i believe that part.

Oh, gee. I'm thrilled.

> the rest is merely plausible, but not at all credible.

You're weird sometimes. So what do you think I *am* doing? I'd put off
the book long enough and couldn't play any more. I do want to, though,
and I did ask what kind of tweaking you wanted done on the bickerfest
badge.

> HTH

I don't see how, since you make no sense and have no reason to doubt
me.

> sidenote:
>
> people take themselves wayyy too seriously, don't they?

Yes. We do. And I'm probably doing it right now in this post, but I'm
tired, I'm sick of writing, a friend just dumped on me thinking I was
being huffy when I wasn't, and now you're accusing me of lying, so
forgive me for not being my usual upbeat self. But then, you've seen
me worse than this, so I'm not too worried. That's one thing I have to
say about you, you're the forgiving sort. And so am I. And maybe
tomorrow I'll laugh at your "plausible, but not at all credible" but
right now I'm just ticked off.

aj
how's that for setting off a good bickerfest?

blurbees.com

Aug 27, 2007, 2:11:30 AM8/27/07
to bickerfest.com

QED

> And I'm probably doing it right now in this post, but

but?

> I'm
> tired, I'm sick of writing, a friend just dumped on me thinking I was
> being huffy when I wasn't, and now you're accusing me of lying, so
> forgive me for not being my usual upbeat self. But then, you've seen
> me worse than this, so I'm not too worried. That's one thing I have to
> say about you, you're the forgiving sort. And so am I. And maybe
> tomorrow I'll laugh at your "plausible, but not at all credible" but
> right now I'm just ticked off.
>
> aj
> how's that for setting off a good bickerfest?

pretty darn good, i suppose.

whoa.

O' Tim

Aug 28, 2007, 4:58:08 PM8/28/07
to bickerfest.com
On Aug 26, 12:55 am, "blurbees.com" <blurb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> POLL #0000001 -- Why are you not bickerfesting?

> banterboy

I'm waiting for you to finish building the clubhouse, elect officers
and recruit more new members. What can I say? I'm a follower not a
leader. But most of all I'm waiting to hear from the first person who
gets their check from this shindig. What can I say? I ain't broke but
brother I'm badly bent. And on that note, I think refreshments would
be a nice touch.

Oh, and I'm also waiting for a goddamn cursor to show up in this
composition box! How's that for a bad pun?

banterboy

Oct 4, 2007, 6:25:18 AM10/4/07
to bickerfest.com
On Aug 26, 12:55?am, "blurbees.com" <blurb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> POLL #0000001 -- Why are you not bickerfesting?

huh.

well, i guess it's not 30 days. maybe it's 60 days?

unless it depends on how you pull up the original article.

(i got to this one by clicking on the link i provided in POLL
#0000080)

http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/msg/c0b1ece9249db34a

i will now try an older post to see if i can reply to it.

banterboy

Free Speech -- Use it or Lose it.
http://blurbees.com/2007/09/sotd-0061.html

http://bickerfest.com/subscribe