Italy: Man Rips Out Eyes in Church Like a Scene From A Horror Movie!

Pastor Dale Morgan

Oct 3, 2011, 1:47:07 PM10/3/11
to Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com
Perilous Times

Italy: Man Rips Out Eyes in Church Like a Scene From A Horror Movie!

October 03, 2011 10:40 AM EDT
The Daily Mail UK

A bizarre and very sad story is emerging from Italy. A man apparently went into church and ripped out his eyes with his own bare hands before collapsing on the floor in a heap.

The man, 46-year-old Aldo Bianchini, a resident of Northern Italy, was reportedly attending Sunday mass in a town called Viareggio. Everything seemed to be going fine until Bianchini suddenly got up from his pew and began ripping out his eyes with his hands!

The gruesome scene was witnessed by churchgoers but they could not stop the man from digging his hands into his face to pull out his eyes. How horrific of a scene that must have been and so traumatizing too!

According to the Daily Mail, when Bianchini was taken to the hospital, the doctors were unable to help him and he will now go on in life as a blind man. He'll also probably be admitted into a psych hospital for evaluation as it is said that he suffered from a personality disorder and was "hearing voices" in his head.

"In all my 26 years of service I have never seen anything like this before. He was in a great deal of agony and he was covered in blood. He said that he had used his bare hands to gouge out his eye balls after hearing voices telling him to do so - to do something like that requires super human strength. We tried to operate and save his sight by reinserting the eye balls in both sockets but there was nothing we could do and he will now remain blind," said a doctor who worked to save the mans sight.

It seems almost as if Bianchini was possessed by demons. Why else would he yank out his own eyes while in church?

Hopefully now he will get the help that he needs, but sadly it took the loss of his sight for people to realize he was not stable.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044605/Horrific-scenes-British-born-worshipper-tears-eyes-Mass-BARE-HANDS.html