Thousands of Pagans and New Agers do yoga in Times Square Summer Solstice event

-Pastor-Dale-Morgan-

Jun 21, 2012, 1:52:28 AM6/21/12
to Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com
Perilous Times and the New Age Movement

Thousands of Pagans and New Agers do yoga in Times Square Summer Solstice event

Organisers said 14,000 people registered for the New Age yoga event, called 'Mind Over Madness' which marks the the summer solstice and the longest day of the year.

.
11:18PM BST 20 Jun 2012

Co-founder of Solstice in Times Square, Douglass Stewart, said Times Square is the ideal location to challenge pagans and New Age individuals to still their thoughts.

"It's an intersection of all places, you know. It's like a major intersection of a... lots of people are here and broadway shows are here.

Different kinds of people with different agendas, all meeting at this place and the busiest place.

And so we decided and thought that this would be the perfect place to test that theory", said Mr Stewart

This is the tenth year that yoga practitioners have laid down their mats in Times Square and settled into a renewed New York state of mind.
How about that?

Most Popular-The Movie: 'The gods Of The New Age' now on-line - enjoy!- Our Most popular presentation with over 14,000 views since we first presented this documentary

The Best Video on the New Age Movement ever made. An eye-opening film of the Yoga Meditation, Eastern Mysticism, Psychological Therapy, Self-Help, Mind Control and much more... Explores the eerie world of ego-maniacal gurus and their western counterparts, New Agers. The definitive work. Explores its birth, its invasion, and its effect on western society. It explores the pagan roots of eastern mysticism, meditation, yoga, and more. An eye-opening expose of the New Age movement and how it has invaded Christianity and the Christian Church

Watch The Video:

http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/gods-of-the-new-age.htm