1500 Christians unite in Israel for Jordan River full immersion baptism service

Pastor Dale Morgan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:19:59 PM9/8/10
to Bible-Pro...@googlegroups.com

1500 Christians unite in Israel for Jordan River full immersion baptism service

Over a thousand pilgrims from dozens of countries journey to Jordan River for the religious ceremony.

By DPA and Haaretz Service Tags: Israel news

1500 Christian pilgrims from 35 different countries participated in an outdoor river baptism on Monday in the Jordan River. The full immersion baptism ceremony was conducted at Yardenit, one of the sites along the Jordan where the Christian messiah Jesus is supposed to have been baptized. Christians from India to the Ukraine were completely immersed in the waters of the Jordan River

1500 Christian pilgrims from 35 different countries participated in a mass baptism ceremony on the Jordan River.
1500 Christian pilgrims from 35 different countries participated in a full immersion baptism ceremony on the Jordan River.AP

Participants were completely submerged into the river's waters covered in white gowns.

The True and Faithful Bible Believing Christians participate in Full Immersion Water baptism as ordered in the Bible and there is no better place than the Sea of Galilee.

Jordan River Baptism

'It's quite good. It's going very fast, so I had hoped something more, but I definitely felt Jesus in my life and I have felt him so many times before. So it's quite good to be here,' one pilgrim, Sandro from Norway, said.

The water at Yardenit baptismal site flows into the Jordan river, eventually flowing into the Dead Sea located more than 100 kilometres to the south.

The pilgrims who visit the Jordan River react with great enthusiasm, and define the experience as life changing and spiritually uplifting as God Fills them with His Holy Spirit

Related Link:

Revealing Testimony! Do You Need To Be Properly and Scripturally Baptized?
http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/baptized.htm

1500 Christian pilgrims from 35 different countries participated in a mass baptism ceremony on the Jordan River. 1500 Christian pilgrims from 35 different countries participated in a full immersion baptism ceremony on the Jordan River.

791687338.jpg
3779909459.jpg