Action Alert: Latest Beechies Campaign

1 view

Biblical Christian Network

Apr 12, 2011, 7:28:50 AM4/12/11
to bib...@googlegroups.com

In these days it is a wonder that not all children come out the other end permanently scarred due to all the sexual programs of indoctrination in this world.

Right now Beechies is busy with a campaign that makes sharing girlfriends with others as easy as sharing chewing gum!

We at BCN have already sent an email to the South African importers of Beechies, and you can read the letter below. Further, I have also written a blog post called "ACTION: Even chewing gum sells sex these days!" That blog post with a call to action from Errol Naidoo of the Family Policy Institute can be read here!

Best regards,
William Dicks
Biblical Christian Network
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/bibcnet-fb