View this page "Evidence of K. Subrahmanyam Being a C.I.A. Agent"

SatishChandra

May 31, 2009, 5:08:52 PM5/31/09
to Bharatvadi Forum

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/bharatvadi-forum/web/evidence-of-k-subrahmanyam-being-a-c-i-a-agent
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

SatishChandra

Jun 3, 2009, 6:21:21 AM6/3/09
to Bharatvadi Forum
This is a Google cache of K. Subrahmanyam's comments on another
article of mine on merinews.com:-

This is Google's cache of http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=137844.
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on May 20, 2009 00:17:34
GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only versionThese search terms are highlighted: nuclear supremacy
india over us
Welcome Guest, Login 2009 Lok Sabha Winners
Home | World | India | Sports | Business | Technology |
Entertainment | Lifestyle | Potpourri | Reviews | Press Releases |
Interviews | Citizen Journalism
Ridding India of foreigners for nuclear autonomy
CJ: Satish Chandra - 4 Aug 2008

Nuke deal or 'nude' deal: Disintegrating India
CJ: Ankit Tuteja - 20 Jul 2008

India-US will cement ties further, says US diplomat
CJ: John Yengkhom - 5 Dec 2008

US House of Reps passes nuclear deal
CJ: Rohini Verma - 28 Sep 2008

more >>

Week Month Quarter Hall of Fame

List of Lok Sabha 2009 election winners
Maruti Suzuki Ritz: All set to sizzle on Indian roads
Election results: Glamour no more counts in south?
Speculation rife: LTTE chief Prabhakaran is dead
LS Results: Updates from Karnataka, TN and Kerala
Elections 2009: An analysis
IPL to probe KKR match fixing controversy
Election result in WB has exposed the hidden truth
Richest MP is again from Andhra
LTTE chief Prabhakaran shot dead: Sri Lankan army
more>>

Globalisation of Indian cinema
Increasing range of small cars
Power Yoga: New way of life
Politcal unrest in the world
Challenges before the new Indian government
Emerging sports culture in India

In defence of India's nuclear supremacy

Geopolitics, as it concerns India and the West, is all about white vs.
non-white. As the most powerful white country, that is uncontrollably
aggressive toward non-white countries, the United States is the
greatest threat to India.
CJ: Satish Chandra, 20 Jul 2008 Views:1659 Comments:6
I HAVE explained the concept of nuclear supremacy in my article titled
’What is nuclear supremacy?’ on merinews. In this connection, some
basic facts have to be understood:

The law of the jungle still prevails in international relations.
Striving for military supremacy -- which in this age means nuclear
supremacy -- over all nations needs no explanation; its necessity is
as obvious as the fact that water flows downwards. Only a country such
as India with a thousand year history of slavery to various foreign
invaders is unable to see the obvious.

Geopolitics, so far as it concerns India and the West, is all about
white vs. non-white. The same behavior can have more than one possible
explanations; my assertion of the role of race (white/non-white) in
determining the United States’ behavior toward Indians and India is
based on observations made as a behavior scientist in the United
States, where I have lived for 41 years. What is often referred to as
beneficial American ’aid’ is actually poison; it is neither needed nor
desirable and keeps India from developing its own capabilities. In the
nuclear deal, it is not even aid but slavery. The aggressiveness of
the United States toward non-white countries is such that there is no
option for India but to attain nuclear supremacy over it. This is the
reality and there is nothing very surprising about it. There is no
need for India to be another Iran; India has four times the population
of the United States and produces 7 times the number of engineers per
year than the United States. It is the effect of a thousand years of
slavery and the British rule because of which Indians think of India
as an Iran which needs to be afraid of the United States.

How did this slavery to the white man come about? An answer is in The
Guardian (August 24, 2007, Internet, report by Randeep Ramesh):
’India’s secret history: A holocaust, one where millions
disappeared...’: the author says British reprisals involved the
killing of 10 million spread over 10 years. The present day Indians’
behaviour is profoundly affected by the terror and subjugation
inflicted on them by the British. This came on top of the terror and
subjugation inflicted by Muslim invaders in the preceding 800 years.
Since Muslims are no longer strong, Indians are no more afraid of the
Muslims but the fear of the white man keeps getting deeper and deeper
as the white man’s power in relation to Indians keeps increasing.

India is faced with an even deeper slavery to the Americans with the
nuclear deal and all the other wrongs that comes with it. Attaining
strategic nuclear parity, then supremacy and using this supremacy to
eliminate this incomparably greater threat, will be India’s real War
of Independence. One does not need to refer to the holocaust beginning
1857 to know the incomparably greater American threat and its
consequences, which I know directly but which remains a secret from
the Indian people.
There is a simple way to bring India out of its slavery and identify
collaborators in India’s slavery to American imperialism.

India has no shortage of manpower and my proposal about money (see my
article ‘How India‘s economy can grow 30% per year’ and ‘India’s
technological and economic emancipation’ on Merinews) can be used to
make India both militarily and economically Number 1 in the world but
militarily supreme -- that is, nuclear supremacy.

All of the invaders who conquered and enslaved India came from much
poorer countries than ’the Golden Hind’. Aiming for nuclear parity
with the United States, instead of nuclear supremacy over it, is not
an option because the United States, by its nature, will always be
striving for nuclear supremacy.

The following is what I said, in a release to the press some time ago,
about strategic nuclear parity with the United States: The root cause
of the national suicide being committed through the nuclear deal is a
failure of political parties to demand at least strategic parity with
the United States --- parity with the United States requires at least
ten thousand nuclear warheads and the missiles to deliver them to
continental United States territory--- as an objective and criterion.
While the demand for a Constitutional amendment requiring Parliament’s
ratification of such agreements in the BJP’s statement of August 4 ’07
is a long overdue step, a national objective of strategic parity, at a
minimum, with all countries of the world, including the United States,
is essential to guide such decisions. This is not something optional
but essential. Justice can only be delivered by your weapons and the
supremacy of weapons in matters of justice (this includes justice as
between nations). The nonsense about ’minimal nuclear deterrence’ is
seen in the recolonisation of Pakistan, which has a ’minimal nuclear
deterrent’, by the United States. Just recently, a United States
presidential candidate (Clinton) was "refusing to rule out the use of
nuclear weapons against Osama bin Laden or other terrorists in
Afghanistan and Pakistan ( Washingtonpost.com, August 2 ’07) and
another U.S. presidential candidate (Obama) said he will undertake an
"invasion" of Pakistan, which --- if Pakistan, which has nuclear
weapons, defends itself --- will inevitably involve the use of nuclear
weapons. India is constantly under the same threat, whether spoken or
not, in all dealings with the United States. The BJP should look at
its own statement dated December 27, 2005 on foreign policy at its
national executive meeting which says Pakistan “strives for strategic
parity” with India and, about “Indo-US relations”, says, “What must be
at the core of our understanding is that ’strategic partnership’ is
ordinarily between two equals... accepting an asymmetrical
relationship is not ’strategic partnership’, it would be capitulation.

Which is why the UPA’s lack of understanding in dealing with the US is
so worrying.The UPA government’s obsequious policies [and] a
subservient relationship with the United States is hurting India. The
BJP must clearly understand that the “two equals” must, above all, be
equal in nuclear weapons. By that I mean equal in nuclear strength,
not just in protocol; even the puppet presidents of Iraq and
Afghanistan are given guards of honour and treated as equal in
protocol by the United States. I have shown that India has the means
to quickly and easily not just attain strategic (nuclear) parity with
the United States but surpass it in economic prosperity and well-being
(see, for example, my article ‘How India’s economy can grow 30 per
cent per year’ on Merinews). These objectives must be clearly stated
in policy statements. Article 51 of the Constitution, which says: “The
State shall endeavour to--... (b) maintain just and honorable
relations between nations;” must be amended to “The State shall
endeavour to--.. (b) maintain just and honorable relations between
nations by attaining and maintaining strategic parity, at a minimum,
with all nations of the world in its weapons and by assisting victims
of imperialism acquire necessary weapons, including nuclear weapons.”

This Article (Article 51) of the Constitution, even as it exists now,
provides a basis for Constitutional challenges in court to foreign
policy acts that constitute "obsequious policies" towards and
"subservient relationship" with the United States or that make India’s
foreign policy serve the United States’ imperialist policies towards
Iraq and Iran, etc. Recently the Supreme Court rejected a PIL seeking
direction to the Central Government to seek Parliament’s approval for
the nuclear deal on the grounds that it would be interference in the
government’s treaty-making powers (a Constitutional amendment will be
needed for that), but my PIL dated July 20, 2007 seeks “action against
the prime minister, such as dismissal from office and prosecution for
treason, for violating his oath of office to uphold the sovereignty of
India by making joint statements, agreements and negotiations with the
United States, in connection with said nuclear deal, that are highly
injurious to such sovereignty ....”, as indeed is clear even without
the Hyde Act but particularly if, for example, the 123 agreement is
read in conjunction with the Hyde Act.

I have not heard anything from the Supreme Court regarding my PIL but
if more such PILs are filed, seeking action against the Prime Minister
on the grounds of violating his oath of office (which is in the Third
Schedule of the Constitution) to uphold India’s sovereignty, it will
get the Supreme Court’s attention-- and no Constitutional amendment is
needed for PILs on these grounds.
You cannot uphold the country’s sovereignty without the weapons to
defend and uphold its sovereignty, which requires strategic (nuclear)
parity with the United States. The nuclear deal, in all its aspects
and processes -- joint statements, agreements, negotiations, etc.
Other Articles by Satish Chandra
Ridding India of foreigners for nuclear autonomy
Suppression by the media
Defence scientists are India's real warriors
Which weapons to produce?
Nuke deal hurts India's national objective
more >> -- injures India’s ability to attain strategic (nuclear)
parity with the United States and, thus, injures India’s ability to
defend and uphold its sovereignty and, thus, injures India’s
sovereignty and constitutes failure to uphold India’s sovereignty.
This is so even if there were no Hyde Act, no 123 agreement, etc. or
no deal is finally signed or executed.

Article 51 of the Constitution also requires India’s government to
endeavour to eliminate threats to just and honorable relations between
nations and, since the United States is the principal transgressor of
and threat to such relations between nations, endeavour to attain
strategic nuclear supremacy over the United States and take measures,
military and non-military, to eliminate this threat.

For other countries of the world, this means getting out of the United
States-sponsored denial regimes such as the Nuclear Suppliers Group,
International Atomic Energy Agencyetc. and helping each other acquire
nuclear weapons to cope with this threat to just and honorable
relations between nations.
Rate this article: Rating 1.2 out of 15 votes cast

E-mail | Print

Post your comment

Comments

Posted Comments (6)

visitor
So Satish, have the electroshock treatments worked? Or are you still
sitting in Boston dreaming of nuking New Delhi and building a million
warheads to intimidate Unkil with? Presumably the plutonium for your
immense arsenal will be rectally produced. And it will all be paid for
in Pakistani rupees (aka Charmin comfort weave)

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Satish Chandra
WARNING: 1) The article as published here does NOT represent my
views; it has been totally altered before publication. For my views
and some of my articles, see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For
India Over U.S.' on blogspot which can be found by doing a Google
search with the words: nuclear supremacy India Satish 2) Criminals I
have mentioned below have hacked this web site and are posting
messages in my own name and committing various other kinds of
mischief. The vast majority of the messages posted here in my name are
not mine but of those criminals.

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

K Subrahmanyam
Dear Mr. Chandra,

After so many unsuccessful attempts to deceive you, I have given up.
So it is time to reveal my true identity. Yes, indeed it is me, K.
Subrahmanyam from RAW.

I admire your courage. But I must know how you know so much about
myself, RAW operations, and the C.I.A.-RAW nexus. You are a genius
indeed, and we would like to do business with you.

Sincerely yours

K. Subrahmanyam

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

View All Comments >> Search By Content Contributor Google
Be a Citizen Journalist
Submit News & Articles
Rewards & Recognition

Citizen Journalists Sign In

Login Id:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New on merinews? Sign up now

Home I World I India I Sports I Business I Technology I
Entertainment I Lifestyle I Potpourri I Reviews I Press Releases I
Interviews I Merinews Photos I Merinews Special I Clog I Humour
About us I Advertise with us I Privacy Policy I
Disclaimer I Feedback I Terms of Service I Contact
Us I Webmaster I Toolbar I Resources I
Widget I FAQ I RSS I Add to Google Toolbar

SatishChandra

Jun 3, 2009, 6:51:52 AM6/3/09
to Bharatvadi Forum
Added on June 3, 2009: After I posted this page on Bharatvadi Forum,
K. Subrahmanyam/RAW (who was intercepting my articles that I was
sending to merinews.com, censoring or mutilating them before
publishing them, of which a total of 15 had been published one of
which was deleted by them soon after publication) removed hundreds of
abusive comments he had posted on the other articles as well (as I
have said above, K. Subrahmanyam had posted well over a hundred
comments under various names but some under his own name on the above
article but deleted over half of them -- the most abusive ones -- soon
afterwards but 70 of the comments that I have reproduced above had
remained) removed those hundreds of comments on the other articles as
well.

1. This is a Google cache of K. Subrahmanyam's comments on another
article of mine on merinews.com:-

This is Google's cache of http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=137436.
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on May 25, 2009 02:26:25
GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only versionThese search terms are highlighted: nuclear supremacy
india over us
Welcome Guest, Login IPL 2009 Live Updates Election Results
Analysis
Home | World | India | Sports | Business | Technology |
Entertainment | Lifestyle | Potpourri | Reviews | Press Releases |
Interviews | Citizen Journalism
J&K to be model state in treasury management
CJ: Abu Sheikh - 14 hours ago

Shibu Soren's son Durga dies in sleep
CJ: Mineguruji - 2 days ago

Delhi police arrests AS Bindra
CJ: Sambita Biswas - 15 May 2009

India to ink strategic partnership with Qatar
CJ: Jason Bourne - 12 Nov 2008

more >>

Week Month Quarter Hall of Fame

CBSE Class XII results announced
Fake nude Claudia Ciesla photos a big hit in India
LTTE's Prabhakaran on INA's Subhash Bose
Manmohan Singh's magic has worked in Punjab
LTTE chief Prabhakaran shot dead: Sri Lankan army
Richest MP is again from Andhra
CBSE XII results for Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad out
Sri Lankan Army releases visuals of Prabhakaran's body
Trading stopped in BSE, NSE as markets hit circuits
Why a landslide victory for UPA?
more>>

Globalisation of Indian cinema
Increasing range of small cars
Power Yoga: New way of life
Politcal unrest in the world
Challenges before the new Indian government
Emerging sports culture in India

What is nuclear supremacy?

Military supremacy over all nations of the world, which in the modern
age means nuclear supremacy, requires no more explanation than the
fact that water flows downwards. Nuclear supremacy for India over the
US is very necessary..
CJ: Satish Chandra, 11 Jul 2008 Views:1529 Comments:7
I HAVE been advocating nuclear supremacy for India over the United
States (US). First I will explain what is meant by nuclear supremacy.

During the Cold War, the US and the Soviet Union were said to be in a
relationship of ’Mutual Assured Destruction’ (MAD), meaning if either
side launched a first nuclear strike on the other to destroy the
other’s nuclear weapons, cities, etc, the other side will have enough
nuclear weapons to survive the first strike to obliterate the side,
which launched the first strike. The purpose of the anti-ballistic
missile treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union was to
preserve this state of mutual assured destruction, so that neither
side will have an incentive to launch a first strike on the other.

A few years ago, the US unilaterally got out of the anti-ballistic
missile treaty and started developing systems to shoot down incoming
ballistic missiles. An article in a foreign affairs magazine about a
year ago said that America is now close to nuclear supremacy over
Russia, or already has nuclear supremacy, because it can now launch a
first strike against Russia and destroy all its nuclear weapons or its
ability to launch them because of a severe degradation in the number
and readiness of Russia’s nuclear weapons after the disintegration of
the Soviet Union and thus destroy Russia with a first strike without
being destroyed in return.

India’s Defence Reseach and Development Organisation (DRDO) scientists
have said that the systems to shoot down incoming ballistic missiles
(of short and medium range), which they recently tested, are superior
to the US and within three years they will have systems to shoot down
ballistic missiles of intercontinental range (Intercontinental
Ballistic Missiles, or ICBMs) such as the ICBMs posessed by the US
(the United States does not and will not have the ability to destroy
large numbers of incoming ICBMs).

By saying that India will have nuclear supremacy over the United
States, I mean to say that India will be able to launch a first strike
against the United States and destroy it without being destroyed in
return.

For the financial side regarding India’s ability to attain nuclear
supremacy over the United States, see my proposal about money referred
to in my article ’Technological and Economic Emancipation of India’
that is posted on Merinews.

For the US, striving for nuclear supremacy over all nations of the
world is an axiom of its foreign policy. An example of its
determination to prevent India from emerging out of slavery is in the
following report from ’The Guardian’, dated January 22, 2008 where a
former chairman of the United States’ joint chiefs of staff and others
talk of a nuclear strike on India (without actually naming it) to keep
it in a state of slavery:-

"The West must be ready to resort to a pre-emptive nuclear attack to
try to halt the imminent spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass
destruction, according to a radical manifesto for a new North Atlantic
Treaty Organisation (NATO0 by five of the West’s most senior military
officers and strategists.

"Calling for root-and-branch reform of NATO and a new pact drawing the
US, NATO and the European Union together in a grand strategy to tackle
the challenges of an increasingly brutal world, the former armed
forces chiefs from the US, Britain, Germany, France and the
Netherlands insist that a first strike nuclear option remains an
indispensable instrument since there is simply no realistic prospect
of a nuclear-free world.

"The manifesto has been written following discussions with active
commanders and policymakers, many of whom are unable or unwilling to
publicly air their views. It has been presented to the Pentagon in
Washington and to NATO’s secretary general, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer.

"The risk of further (nuclear) proliferation is imminent and, with it,
the danger of a nuclear war, albeit limited in scope, might become
possible," the authors argued in the 150-page blueprint for urgent
reform of Western military strategy and structures. "The first use of
nuclear weapons must remain in the quiver of escalation as the
ultimate instrument to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction.

"The authors -General John Shalikashvili, the former chairman of the
US joint chiefs of staff and NATO’s ex-supreme commander in Europe,
General Klaus Naumann, Germany’s former top soldier and ex-chairman of
NATO’s military committee,General Henk van den Breemen, a former Dutch
chief of staff, Admiral Jacques Lanxade, a former French chief of
staff, and Lord Inge, field marshal and ex-chief of the general staff
and the defence staff in the United Kingdom (UK) - paint an alarming
picture of the threats and challenges confronting the West in the
post-9/11 world and deliver a withering verdict on the ability to
cope.

Other Articles by Satish Chandra
Ridding India of foreigners for nuclear autonomy
Suppression by the media
Defence scientists are India's real warriors
Which weapons to produce?
In defence of India's nuclear supremacy
more >> "

What if the US makes the first nuclear strike on India well before
India has developed a first strike capability against it - such as
making a nuclear strike on India this year? Such ’counter-
proliferation’ nuclear strikes have been part of the US policy for
many years and there is nothing really new in the above
recommendation.

For many years now, India has had nuclear-armed submarines capable of
obliterating the United States’ largest cities on its coasts within
striking range of its coastal cities at all times, so the US can make
a ’counter-proliferation’ strike on India only at the cost of losing
its largest cities.

I have said that India can win an arms race with the United States -
India produces about half a million engineering graduates per year
against the US’ seventy thousand and has an unlimited amount of
investment capital for the necessary research, development and
production, which will also greatly benefit its economy as a whole.
India has no alternative but to attain nuclear supremacy over the
United States and eliminate this threat. All that is needed is a clear
cut national commitment to this objective.

Rate this article: Rating 1.19 out of 26 votes cast

E-mail | Print

Post your comment

Comments

Posted Comments (7)

K Subrahmanyam
Dear Mr. Chandra,

After so many unsuccessful attempts to deceive you, I have given up.
So it is time to reveal my true identity. Yes, indeed it is me, K.
Subrahmanyam from RAW.

I admire your courage. But I must know how you know so much about
myself, RAW operations, and the C.I.A.-RAW nexus. You are a genius
indeed, and we would like to do business with you.

Sincerely yours

K. Subrahmanyam

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Satish Chandra
K. Subrahmanyam/RAW have hacked this web site and are now using my
own name to post their comments and in one case have changed the name
from "Satish Chandra" to "satchandra". As I have said, K. Subrahmanyam
has been a kingpin of C.I.A. operations in India for decades,
responsible for setting up the LTTE etc. to promote separatism first
in Sri Lanka then in India; and that has been just one of his
activities. His crimes and those of RAW (see my other articles on
merinews and my blog) are too massive and numerous for what they are
doing here to make any difference either in the overall volume of
their crimes or the punishment that awaits them.

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Satish Chandra
I have been diagnosed with the following mental disorders:

1. PARANOIA: I suffer from delusions about being handsome and
intelligent when I am really ugly and a dolt,

2. DYSLEXIA: I can't write two sentences without using the words "n i
g g e r blackie slave".

3. PERSONALITY DISORDERS:
a. massive inferiority complex insulting every single person who
replies to my asinine comments,
b. obsessive compulsive behavior writing stupidest possible blogs,
such as about Indian economy growing at 30% per annum.
c. psychopathy irrational hatred towards K. Subrahmanyam, and
irrationally attributing all spamming due to him.

4. SPLIT PERSONALITY: I admit my mental disorders, but then in the
next moment deny ever writing them.

Some of my conditions can be attributed to my childhood abuse. I was
raped when I was a boy by my own mother and elder sister. Please help
me. Please ignore my other comments.

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

View All Comments >> Search By Content Contributor Google
Be a Citizen Journalist
Submit News & Articles
Rewards & Recognition

Citizen Journalists Sign In

Login Id:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New on merinews? Sign up now

Home I World I India I Sports I Business I Technology I
Entertainment I Lifestyle I Potpourri I Reviews I Press Releases I
Interviews I Merinews Photos I Merinews Special I Clog I Humour
About us I Advertise with us I Privacy Policy I
Disclaimer I Feedback I Terms of Service I Contact
Us I Webmaster I Toolbar I Resources I
Widget I FAQ I RSS I Add to Google Toolbar

2. This is a MSN search cache of K. Subrahmanyam's comments on another
article of mine:-

You have reached the cached page for http://www.merinews.com/commentAll.jsp?articleID=137436
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 5/23/2009 (the
last time our crawler visited it). This is the version of the page
that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have
changed since we last cached it. To see what might have changed
(without the highlights), go to the current page.
You searched for: nuclear supremacy for india over "u s" We have
highlighted matching words that appear in the page below.
Bing is not responsible for the content of this page.

Welcome Guest, Login IPL 2009 Live Updates Election Results
Analysis
Home | World | India | Sports | Business | Technology |
Entertainment | Lifestyle | Potpourri | Reviews | Press Releases |
Interviews | Citizen Journalism
Shibu Soren's son Durga dies in sleep
CJ: Mineguruji - 1 day ago

Delhi police arrests AS Bindra
CJ: Sambita Biswas - 15 May 2009

India to ink strategic partnership with Qatar
CJ: Jason Bourne - 12 Nov 2008

Bill to hike FDI
CJ: Ashwath - 9 Nov 2008

[...]

CJ: Satish Chandra, 11 Jul 2008 Views:1528 Comments:7
[...]

Some of the comments here are examples of the ignorant and enslaved
'inferior Indian n i g g e r s' who are the rule rather the exception
in India and in my blog cited in my other comment I have written about
how India can attain nuclear supremacy over the United States despite
such people.

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Natteri Adigal
The reality is that the cream of the "half a million engineering
graduates per year" that come out in spite of the stupid restrictions
that discriminate against merit prefers to be part of the 70,000 from
US! If constrained to stay back, no one from this tribe wants to be
part of bloated pension houses like BARC, DRDO or ISRO. For, they
cannot back up cutting edge research with state-of-art facilities.
After all, honest professionals are interested to flaunt look-alike
imitations to cheat themselves. Of course, the "unlimited amount of
investment capital for the necessary research, development and
production" can be printed at Nashik Security Press, but that too
needs lost of good quality currency paper that costs real money! So,
"India has no alternative but to attain nuclear supremacy over the
United States" by pipe-dreaming on empty stomachs! And, Burkina Faso
and Maldives too would be able to attain that supremacy over India by
following the same route!

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

gus
It is sheer stupid thought let India and USA join hands. Indians are
fastest growing community in USA. India will gain much from this co-
operation. Believe me indian scientists are good.. but to claim that
their intercept is better than those developed by private companies in
US or anywhere ..is just for keeping their jobs. JOIN HANDS
Buddy ..

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Satish Chandra
For a description of my proposal about money which provides India
with unlimited capital for research, development and production, see
my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over US'. You can find
this blog by doing a google search with: nuclear supremacy India
Satish

Reply to Comment | New Comment | Report Abuse

Comments

Search By Content Contributor Google
Be a Citizen Journalist
Submit News & Articles
Rewards & Recognition

Citizen Journalists Sign In

Login Id:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New on merinews? Sign up now

Home I World I India I Sports I Business I Technology I
Entertainment I Lifestyle I Potpourri I Reviews I Press Releases I
Interviews I Merinews Photos I Merinews Special I Clog I Humour
About us I Advertise with us I Privacy Policy I
Disclaimer I Feedback I Terms of Service I Contact
Us I Webmaster I Toolbar I Resources I
Widget I FAQ I RSS I Add to Google Toolbar

3. This is a MSN search cache of K. Subrahmanyam's comments on another
article of mine:-

You have reached the cached page for http://india.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=137844
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 5/9/2009 (the
last time our crawler visited it). This is the version of the page
that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have
changed since we last cached it. To see what might have changed
(without the highlights), go to the current page.
You searched for: nuclear supremacy for india over "u s" We have
highlighted matching words that appear in the page below.
Bing is not responsible for the content of this page.

Welcome Guest, Login IPL 2009 Live Updates Make merinews your
homepage
Home | World | India | Sports | Business | Technology |
Entertainment | Lifestyle | Potpourri | Reviews | Press Releases |
Interviews | Citizen Journalism
Ridding India of foreigners for nuclear autonomy
CJ: Satish Chandra - 4 Aug 2008

Nuke deal or 'nude' deal: Disintegrating India
CJ: Ankit Tuteja - 20 Jul 2008

India-US will cement ties further, says US diplomat
CJ: John Yengkhom - 5 Dec 2008

US House of Reps passes nuclear deal
CJ: Rohini Verma - 28 Sep 2008

more >>

Week Month Quarter Hall of Fame

Swine flu: Causes and cure
Sri Lankan Tamil issue- A recap
Hrithik Roshan to play Buddha in Benegal's next film
Kareena is hotter than Katrina!
Civil Services Examination 2008 final results out
The 'fakeiplplayer' of the KKR and the menace within
After luxury cars, now comes iPhone 3G in solid gold
SRK packs off as Deccan, Royals selling stake
India T20 squad for world cup announced
BMW Z4 roadster to hit India in mid-2009
more>>

Obama's economic policy
Major political issues in the forthcoming general elections
Lifestyle diseases
International terrorism
Current global financial crisis
The future of High Definition video/television

In defence of India's nuclear supremacy

Geopolitics, as it concerns India and the West, is all about white vs.
non-white. As the most powerful white country, that is uncontrollably
aggressive toward non-white countries, the United States is the
greatest threat to India.
CJ: Satish Chandra, 20 Jul 2008 Views:1624 Comments:6

SatishChandra

Jun 3, 2009, 7:09:08 AM6/3/09
to Bharatvadi Forum
The following is the MSN search cache of K. Subrahmanyam's comments on
one of my articles:-