organic farming

Sankh Das

Aug 12, 2010, 1:42:52 AM8/12/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
These ingredients are explained by Respected Rajiv Ji on Sanskar Channel. We should distribute it to local farmers on a experimental basis.

Protect your freedom

Link to Protect your freedom Education

Organic Manures

Organic Manures (composition for 1 acre of land)
1. 15 kg Gobar (cow, buffaloes, bull)

2. 15 ltr of Urine (cow, buffaloes, bull)

3. 1 kg Gud (molasses)- try to use old, fungi infected gud.

4. 1 kg of any kind of flour made out of Dal (moong, urad, arhad etc)

5. 1 kg of soil which is to dug from the root area of an old tree.

6. Mix all of the above in a 150-200 ltr drum.

7. Continue stirring for next 15 days.

8. Use them in your field.

Organic insecticides / pesticides: (composition for 1 acre of land)

1. 20 ltrs of Urine of cow, buffalos, bull.

2. 2.5 -3 kgs paste made from Neem leaves of Neem fruits. (fruits are preferable)

3. 2.5 – 3 kgs paste of Dhatura leaves

4. 2.5 kg Akra leaves paste.

5. 2.5 kg paste of Bel leaves.

6. 2.5 kg paste of Sitaphal leaves.

7. 2.5 kg of paste of Aru leaves.

8. 500 gm of Tobacco powder.

9. Boil the mixture.

10. Spray it on the crops by diluting with 20 times of water. (say if you use 1 kg, then dilute it with 20 ltrs of water)

Do not Use following Pesticides for your field, it is poison and harmful for health.

DDT
Endosulfan
Aldrin
Dieldrin
Heptachlor
Chlordane
Lindane
Fenitrothion
Fenthion
Profenofos
Phorate
Malathion
Monocrotofos
Dimethoate.
Chlorpyrifos
Diazinon
Quinalphos
Triazophos
Ethion
Acephate
Fenvalerate
Permethrin
Cypermethrin
Deltamethrin
Carbaryl
Carbofuran
Aldicab
Methomyl
2, 4-D
Butachlor
Paraquat
Simazine &Atrazine
Glyphosate
Isoproturon
Trifluralin
Mancozeb
Captan
Captafol
Carbendazim

B P DOBHAL

Aug 12, 2010, 8:35:06 AM8/12/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
धन्यबाद , आपकी सहयोग के  लिए
जय भारत ------  - भारती

--
Manage emails receipt at http://groups.google.com/group/bharatswabhimantrust/subscribe
To post ,send email to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com

latha purushotham

Aug 13, 2010, 6:25:15 AM8/13/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Om
dhanyavad.hum sab swabhiman sadasya ek khethi lene chahiye duniya ko dikhana chahiye aur is pravah ko badalna chahiye.mere sujhav hi ,koyi flat lene ke badle one acre khethi lena chahiye aur gaon jana chahiye.
latha

Sankh Das

Aug 13, 2010, 7:49:36 AM8/13/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Latha Ji

Mai aapse sahamat hu. Even Rajiv Ji kaha rehe the, ke iye bahut profitable bhi hai. 900% margin mil saktha hai, jo koi bhi business ya udyog mey honestly nehi milega. Organic phal, sabzi, ata, chowl etc bahut zada daam mein export hota hai. Foreigners are ready to pay anything. Rajiv Ji bol raha tha key in london, ak organic aloo ka daam hai 4 pound, lekin ak aloo jo pesticide, urea, DAP use karke banaya gaya hai uska hai 1 pound.

Age Patanjali Yogpeeth pura desh main org. farming korenge. Toh hamarahi product ooh khoridke bech sakte hai. Otoeb, org.farming bahuti faydamand hai.

Pranam,
SD
(yehi mera pehla attempt hai Hindi mein kuch likhne ka. So, bakyaran gat galti ho to maf kijie)

H.D. Agarwal

Aug 13, 2010, 8:32:34 AM8/13/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com, latha.pur...@gmail.com
Sorry I can not type in Hindi .
Bharat Swabhiman is our aim.75% of our population still is in villages depends on agriculture.Though our GDP is more than 9% yet agriculture GDP is less than 1%.Our Vast agriculture land and labour is going waste.Only one crop is being taken for 3 months the rest 9 months it remains vacant.By organic and developed farming the GDP of agriculture sector can cross 12%.To ful fill the dream of Bharat Swabhiman let us think to develop economy of our nation by developing modern farming in rural India.
              Bundel Khand Is most back ward, poor to the extent of starvation.The area of Bundelkhand in u.p.is rich with natural resources and fertile land but starving because of corruption ,waste of natural resources, agriculture farming and labour.For example Konch Distt Jalaun a small town of UP was bigest MANDI in third place in British Period in the supply of Cotton,pulses,grains,Ghee(butter)etc to East India Co.The Railway station KUNCH was extended from AIT junction brtween Lucknow to Jhansi Mail Line when Rail services were started.to freight these agriculture produce to CalCutta for shipping to London and Manchestor.After independece this rich mandi is now most neglected and back word.The agriculture land here is fertile but farmers here are taking only one crop due to ignorance and poverty.The light of 20th Century is far away from them.
 The agriculture land is very cheap here and economic development of Bundelkhand like our country,depends on agriculture development.To fulfill our aim of Bharat Swabhiman let us start discussion on this topic and start and encourage investment in agriculture which will yield good returns.
 Har Das Agrawl
Visist Sadasya

--- On Fri, 13/8/10, latha purushotham <latha.pur...@gmail.com> wrote
From: latha purushotham <latha.pur...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BST] organic farming
To: bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 10:25 AM

bikash das

Aug 13, 2010, 3:34:56 PM8/13/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
latha ji sahi kaha rahi hai....ish bare me kudh bhi bichar karna aur auro ko bhi samjhana chahiye...

Jay Bharat,
Bikash Kumar Das
msc.b...@gmail.com

himanshu sharma

Aug 16, 2010, 11:19:44 PM8/16/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Organic farming is GOLD for humans.Organic farming method is very good and very very cheap and iffective.
                    Thanks for this Golden information
                     Himanshu,Gurgaon