AT LEAST ONE HONESTLY SPEAKING CENTRAL GOVT. MINISTER

1 view

Ashok Sawhney

Aug 13, 2010, 8:56:08 AM8/13/10

Dear All,

From today's HT :

Centre believes that R14,000 crore... can solve Naxalism whereas it has given thousands of crores for plundering on commonwealth Games.

M A N I S H A N K A R A I YA R

: Former Union Minister Mani Shankar Aiyar on Thursday blamed the Central government's development model for exploitation of tribals and accused UPA-1 of being callous towards empowerment of poor through Panchayati Raj bodies.

“For five years as a Panchayati Raj minister I did not have an office,“ Aiyar said at a conference on exploitation of tribals in Nyamgiri Hills in Orissa in the name of Posco Steel plant. “The (Panchayati Raj) ministry was housed in Samrat Hotel for which the government gave Rfive crore.“ Aiyar said no one listened to him on empowerment of panchayats in UPA-1.

“The Central government could have given direction to states to implement panchayati raj laws such as PESA (Panchayat Extension to Scheduled Areas Act) but the government was not willing to take the initiative.“

Aiyar further said the government was being run for 100 most rich people in India, who have one-fourth of the country's wealth, and it went against the Congress slogan of “Congress ka haath aam adami ka saath“ in presence of party general secretary Digvijay Singh.

Highly critical of present development model, Aiyar said, “tribals need azadi (freedom) from development“ and described the present model as a “crime perpetuated“ on the rural poor.

“I am shocked to read that the Centre believes that R14,000 crore through Integrated Action Plan can solve naxalism whereas it has given thousands of crores for plundering on commonwealth Games.“

Ganesh P Sharma

Aug 13, 2010, 11:31:47 PM8/13/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com, Omprakash Sachdeva, Sheel Nidhi Mishra, Ajaykumar Bharti, Arunoday Chincholkar, Awadeshkumar Lal, Pravin Anto, Sushilkumar Chotwani, Annaji Rao, Shridutt Tiwari, Naseem Mohammed Ahmed

Om

This is a bold step in a party where governmental decisions are kept on hold for weeks when any member of GANDHI clan is out of nation.
This self awakening is a encouraging news and a indication that SWAMI JI's initiatives are bearing fruit directly or indirectly. "DESH HIT SARVOPARI".

VANDE MATRAM
_____________________

Ganesh P Sharma
ACC Limited,Finance Deptt.
ACC Ltd,Kymore Cement Works
PO Kymore,Dist Katni 483 880 (M P)
Phone 09993282227
ganesh...@acclimited.com

www.acclimited.com
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the above named addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by e-mail or telephone.

From: Ashok Sawhney <sawhne...@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: 08/13/2010 07:46 PM
Subject: [BST] AT LEAST ONE HONESTLY SPEAKING CENTRAL GOVT. MINISTER
Sent by: bharatswab...@googlegroups.com

--
Manage emails receipt at
http://groups.google.com/group/bharatswabhimantrust/subscribe

Raj Kumar Pandey

Aug 14, 2010, 1:31:38 AM8/14/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com, Raj Kumar Pandey
From
Raj Kumar Pandey
Yog Teacher from Noida

To all Bharat Swabhiman members,

If Sh. Manishankar Aiyer is really concerned about the plight of his countrymen, he should first resign from Congress, form his own organisation, like Param Pujya Swami Ramdevji, and work for the welfare of majoirity of indians who are poorer than they were at the time of independence.  The only solution for all of us is Swadeshi instead of centralised western model of development, which had been forcibly imposed on the entire country under international pressure and which has failed totally leading to violent protest everywhere.

Aug 14, 2010, 4:06:39 AM8/14/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
I believe soon he will be expelled from Congress/Ministry. If not, if he continues there with same temperament, that will help poor people.
--
Thanks and Regards,

Prakriti Aarogya Kendra

Specialty Store of Organic, Ayurvedic, Herbal, Natural & Swadeshi Products

Shop No. 2, Buena Vista,
Off Datta Mandir Chowk,
Near Kailas Super Market
Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014
Contact Number : 020-40038542, 9822622905, 9881308509

Website www.prakritipune.in

sandeep rana

Aug 14, 2010, 7:42:36 AM8/14/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Om,
Dear Raj Kumar Pandey g,

I have a little different opinion on this. Why you want Mr. aiyr to resign from congress? We should not put any kind of conditions on someone. If he wishes to do something good for country let him move on....

I don't think Swami g ever asked somebody to join this revolution only after fulfilling some conditions like this.

Vande Mataram

Ganesh P Sharma

Aug 17, 2010, 12:01:20 AM8/17/10
to bharatswab...@googlegroups.com, Omprakash Sachdeva, Sheel Nidhi Mishra, Ajaykumar Bharti, Arunoday Chincholkar, Awadeshkumar Lal, Pravin Anto, Sushilkumar Chotwani, Annaji Rao, Shridutt Tiwari, Naseem Mohammed Ahmed

Om

I agree if not expelled his weightage will be reduced considerably.It will hardly make any difference in true sense because his weightage in public will improve.
This country is not devoid of bold and right thinking people but the only shortcoming is the lack of Leadership which Swami ji has filled. Now the time has come to introspect  ourselves and decide our side in this MODERN MAHABHARAT.
If the points raised by SWAMI JI are correct in the interest of Nation than everyone should support him irrespective of their party,religion,caste,region,sect or with whatever one identifies himself .
The major aims of SWAMI JI are -
  1. To bring back app 318 lac crores stashed in and out of country as black money, and plug loopholes in law to rule out such recurrence in future.
  2. Provision of Capital punishment to 1.Corrupt 2.,rapists,3.terrorists, crimanals of  - 4.dowery death,5.cow slaughter and,6.adultration/pollution.
  3. To rewrite the laws and policies of political,administrative,education,finance,commerce and agriculture in the interest of country.

The present laws / policies were made by English not develop but to exploit our country. The outcome after 63 years of azadi proves without any doubt that existing model is unfit for our development.

THE TRUTH IS OUTCOME NOT HOW WELL IT IS TOLD,PRESENTED OR PROVED BY FALSE DATAS.

IF ALL OF US AGREE ON ABOVE THREE AIMS THAN ALL OF US MUST SUPPORT SWAMI JI AND UNITE OURSELVES UNDER ONE UMBRELLA SO THAT CHANGES CAN BE BROUGHT ABOUT.

If any one is against above three aims than they are the DESH DROHI.
They were always on this earth -  for example
In 1857 when they helped British to win back the almost earned AZADI,
In 1947 - when our country was divided otherwise we would have been the world leader today,
In present date in the form of corrupt politicians, business men and bureaucrats  who robbed our country merilessly and deprived 80% of our population of basic facilities.
Such Mir jafars and Jai chands and their blind followers should be simply ignored to be treated later on , so that all energy is directed to achieve the goal.

We pray god to produce more and more Mani Shankar Aiyers from all parties and urge them to unite at one place so that this MAHABHARAT is won by DHARM.

OM .... JAI BHARAT     VANDE MATRAM

From: "Prakriti (A call to return to the nature)" <prakri...@gmail.com>
To: bharatswab...@googlegroups.com
Date: 08/14/2010 08:11 PM