Re: {Beneteau Owners} Mastervolt AGM

Dragon...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2015, 9:30:22 AM8/11/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I don't have experience with Mastervolt AGMs, but in batteries, for the same group size, more (AH & weight) is always better.

Dean & Bonnie
s/v Dragonfly
B331 #214

In a message dated 8/11/2015 7:15:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time, bjar...@suddenlink.net writes:

I need to replace the house batteries on my boat.

Does anybody on the list have experience with the Mastervolt AGM batteries? I note that the capacity of their 4D battery is listed at 160AH compared to 210AH for the Lifeline, the weight is also less.

Bill

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1104** members and growing.