Guy Mariande

bruce dunham

Aug 9, 2016, 4:59:37鈥疨M8/9/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
For those who knew Guy Mariande and had him on your Friend list and maybe even stopped by his place in New Smyrna Beach on the ICW, I noticed he was missing from my friend list last weekend. I knew he wouldn't have unfriended me so I tracked down his wife Judy and found out that he died of cancer back in June. She just got around to closing his Facebook page.

His Beneteau 351 "Island Time" was well equipped and well maintained and is currently on the market, listed with Dave Huff of St. Augustine Yachts.

Judy can be reached at ju...@guym.com if you were a friend of Guy and would like to comment or offer condolences.

Bruce Dunham
S/v Pau Hana
馃尨馃尨馃尨 _/)__/)__/)_ 馃尨馃尨馃尨

路麓炉`路.赂. , . .路麓炉`路.. ><((((潞>
麓炉`路.赂.路麓炉`路...赂><((((潞>

Ourdream351

Aug 9, 2016, 6:10:04鈥疨M8/9/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Sad to here. Guy and Island Time were a great resource especially for OC 351 owners.
Fair winds and following sea Guy!

Bob Getty
Former owner and Sailor of
"Our Dream"

Sent Bob's iPad
> --
> Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
> ** members and growing.

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

or or

Aug 9, 2016, 7:59:14鈥疨M8/9/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this Bruce. Island Time has been a wonderful resource to all of us list servers who will miss Guy.聽

Cap Munday
S/V Zydeco
Beneteau 473

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Jeff Taylor

Aug 9, 2016, 9:12:42鈥疨M8/9/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bruce, Guy and I taught skiing together at Ski Roundtop when he worked for IBM here in PA. 聽 We always had a laugh talking skiing and sailing.

Sent from my iPhone. 聽
Jeff Taylor
To post to this group, send email to Benetea...@googlegroups.com

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Dan Barac

Aug 9, 2016, 9:23:22鈥疨M8/9/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I'm saddened to hear of Guy's passing. Didn 't know him personally, but I felt his contributions to this list over the years were valuable.
Dan

Aug 10, 2016, 10:23:29鈥疉M8/10/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Very saddened to hear about Guy Mariande's passing. He was a feature up here for quite some time. Smooth seas and fair winds on his passage.聽

Mike聽
Michael B. Shapiro
Sent from my iPhone

dbg...@mindspring.com

Aug 11, 2016, 10:15:06鈥疉M8/11/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Sad to hear...聽 Guy has been battling his malady for a very long time,聽 his voice will be missed by this group...

For those who knew Guy Mariande and had him on your Friend list and maybe even stopped by his place in New Smyrna Beach on the ICW, I noticed he was missing from my friend list last weekend. I knew he wouldn't have unfriended me so I tracked down his wife Judy and found out that he died of cancer back in June. She just got around to closing his Facebook page.

His Beneteau 351 "Island Time" was well equipped and well maintained and is currently on the market, listed with Dave Huff of St. Augustine Yachts.

Judy can be reached at ju...@guym.com if you were a friend of Guy and would like to comment or offer condolences.

Bruce Dunham
S/v Pau Hana
_/)__/)__/)_

路麓炉`路.赂. , . .路麓炉`路.. ><((((潞>
麓炉`路.赂.路麓炉`路...赂><((((潞>

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Noble, Milner E.

Aug 11, 2016, 10:18:54鈥疉M8/11/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Yes, sad to hear. I learned a lot from his posts and traveled vicariously with him (as many of us did), on his last trip to the Bahamas a few years ago. I purchased a cockpit table from him many years back. He will be missed.

--Milner

This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or protected from disclosure under state and federal laws. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.