A Simple, Automated System designed can put $100-300 a day directly into your pocket

ngoc zappia

Aug 20, 2009, 9:24:54 AM8/20/09
to Beijing Ultimate
This is a very easy way for you to make extra money when you need it
the most.You won't need to upload your own website OR pay for website
hosting, I personally host your website for you.You never have to talk
to anyone by phone or in person.You don't have to join any type of
program.Cash is deposited instantly into your account - no waiting for
commission checks or some company to pay you.You'll Keep 100% Of The
money You Receive.
check out http://go2-url.com/aesdiu for details.

lincoln

Aug 20, 2009, 12:47:02 PM8/20/09
to Beijing Ultimate

it smells fishy

you're better off being a blowjob machine salesman

Betsy

Aug 20, 2009, 7:36:43 PM8/20/09
to Beijing Ultimate
lincoln honey,

this is a family show. it's called a bafflegab machine.

betsy
xxxooo
> > check outhttp://go2-url.com/aesdiu for details.- Hide quoted text -

Kevin

Aug 20, 2009, 8:11:50 PM8/20/09
to Beijing Ultimate
And thank you, Mr. Ngoc, for providing this forum with relevant
content. Got any suggestions for the SATs?

~Kevin

Lauren Reed

Aug 20, 2009, 8:52:26 PM8/20/09
to Kevin, Beijing Ultimate
i forget who is monitoring the group now. can we make sure Mr. Ngoc takes their business elsewhere? It boggles my mind how google, the saint of all saintly group interfaces, could allow this kind of bafflegab to happen.

honestly now.

The D.O.C.

Aug 20, 2009, 9:31:35 PM8/20/09
to Beijing Ultimate
he's been banned.

be careful, or you might be next.  that's right tao, i'm talking to you.
--
i prefer not to think of all the misery but of all the beauty that still remains.

            -anne frank

Tao

Aug 21, 2009, 12:24:59 AM8/21/09
to Beijing Ultimate
I got one of those blowjob machines. It's called Betsy's mom.

On Aug 21, 9:31 am, "The D.O.C." <picassog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> he's been banned.
>
> be careful, or you might be next. that's right tao, i'm talking to you.
>
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Lauren Reed <laurengrace.r...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > i forget who is monitoring the group now. can we make sure Mr. Ngoc takes
> > their business elsewhere? It boggles my mind how google, the saint of all
> > saintly group interfaces, could allow this kind of bafflegab to happen.
>
> > honestly now.
>
> > On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Kevin <kevin.j.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> And thank you, Mr. Ngoc, for providing this forum with relevant
> >> content. Got any suggestions for the SATs?
>
> >> ~Kevin

> >> website
> >> talk
> >> for

Kevin

Aug 21, 2009, 1:01:40 AM8/21/09
to Beijing Ultimate
Oh my. Tao: I'm not sure if this was the right time to tell Alicia
about this. Then again, you are pretty smooth, I'm sure you've got it
under control.

~Kevin

Andy Young

Aug 21, 2009, 1:59:01 AM8/21/09
to Kevin, Beijing Ultimate
The question is, will this affect his frisbee skills?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/02/0222_060222_sex.html

given, that machine might reduce some forearm strength

-a
--
Richard Andrew Young
UNC '08 Alumni

Daniel

Aug 21, 2009, 5:19:52 AM8/21/09
to Beijing Ultimate
Reading these posts makes my day (is that sad?). Keep it coming guys.

-Daniel