Discrafts for sale for 70 rmb, all proceeds to China Nationals

Tao

Apr 21, 2011, 12:09:55 AM4/21/11
to Beijing Ultimate
Discraft was kind enough to give us lots of misprint discs, which
we're selling for 70 rmb. (Misprint = design is simple, but disc is
regulation.)

It's a grab bag, so you get what I pull out ... if interested, contact
myself and Alicia, alicia...@gmail.com.

Tao

www.zhongguofeipan.com

Alicia Lui

Apr 21, 2011, 1:02:54 AM4/21/11
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Yes if you want discs please email me and Tao! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel Enking

Apr 21, 2011, 4:49:17 AM4/21/11
to Alicia Lui, Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Speaking of discs, I think I left a disc at pick-up a while back - has my English and Chinese name (大牛) on the back. Did anyone find it?
--
Daniel Enking
“大牛”

www.bigbullinachinashop.blogspot.com
www.linkedin.com/in/danielenking

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! For boldness has genius, power and magic." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Matt Mueller

Apr 21, 2011, 5:35:40 AM4/21/11
to Daniel Enking, Alicia Lui, Tao, Beijing Ultimate
I also left a Singapore open disc in Tianjin if anyone found it.  I think the name has worn off.