Saturday party! AND slideshow live screening at Nanluoguxiang

Tao

Jan 18, 2010, 9:16:07 PM1/18/10
to Beijing Ultimate
WHEN: Saturday, 10:30 p.m. (screening begins a bit after)
WHERE: Piggly-Wiggly bar (owned by Sandy's cousin) not far from north
entrance of Nanluoguxiang. 北京登陆酒吧,南锣鼓巷黑芝麻胡同1号.
WHAT: 2009 Year-in-Review Slideshow LIVE SCREENING and other merriment

WHY: 10-kuai beers and half-price liquor. Also, because YOU are in the
slideshow, most likely.

PROLOGUE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFh8FWqgoL4 /
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzMDY0ODMy.html

For folk who'd like to get dinner/hang out beforehand, let me know and
we can organize a BCD(?) or game of caps at my place at Dongzhimen.
All are welcome. If you don't know what caps is, why not?

Cast, in order of appearance:

*PROLOGUE
Jeff Orcutt
Mark Scott
Doc Tobin
Kevin Reitz
Joe Pellicano
Wang Bin
Sandy Wang
Anthony Tao
Lincoln Cheung
Big Brother
Perkin Chai
Ken Su
Amy Gardner
Casey Guo
Andrew Shen
Case of Tsingdao
Therese Mendez
Alicia Lui
Mike Shyu
Helen Shyu
Helen Lu
(Zoey Lee)
Jim Kirchhoff
Michelle Tang
Happy Rat
Air Kazak
Beijing Bang
Larke Williams
Lassi Kokko
(Richie Liu)
(Edward Wang)
Qi Zhenjia
Steven Zhang
Yin Kong
Zhao Yu (Apple)
Feng Qi
(Candice Tse)
Candice Lee
Jehan Azad
Nick Liu
Kelly Yang
(Milan Alex)
Gareth Marshall
Yan Hao
Andy Young
Chris Boehner
Brian Marterer
Hsing-hui Hsu
Francis Chan
Aaron Leung
Tina "Pnut" Yen
Michael Chaitkin
Ellen Wong
Andrew "Baby Girl" Moffat
Lauren Reed
(Sara Udow)
Doozers
Beijing Ultimate

*PARTS 1 and 2:
Tina Xue
(Barbara Simeles)
Ryan Perez
(Mike "Nads" Narodovich)
Belem
Chee-Nar
Lin Lin
Kang Haiyan
Guy Sivan
Nicki Fung
Yao Guai (Nick Cheng)
(David "Blondie" Bergmark)
Jason Bergman
(Jon Greenberg)
(Nick Hatt)
Pat Li
Char Lam
Missy Rock
Duff Douglas
Laurene Desclaux
(Ebru Tekinturhan)
Mitch Moxley
Xie Yuhui
Chen Yunyun
Roger Liu
Zhi Jian (Xiaozhi)
Zhao Zhenming (Laozhao)
Heihei
Zhang Huizi (Tracy)
Xiao Pang
Russell Young
Zahlen Titcomb
(Kat Velayo)
(Andrea Shaw)
Joel Rosen
Steph Kwan
Hao Yifan (Zhengzheng)
Ken Dry
Tory Hislop
Charlotte Chang
Margaret Sietsema
Sara Miller
(Andrea Chang)
(Rie Kimura)
(Miles Schneider)
(Caitlin McKimmy)
Adie
Marc Zeiger-Guerra
Veronica Lee
Talia Tay
(Phil Chien)
Liz Lin
Jesse Day
Wang Yao (Aurora)
John Wang
Cheris Chiu
Wang Yucheng
Helen Zhao
Luo Zhaoyuan
Fang Zhang
(NIC Alpert)
Greg Ericksen
(Ivan Xu)
(Carmen Tong)
(Kyndra Turner)
(Joei Calixto)
(Kristin Franke)
(Angela Bauer)
(Ness Fajardo)
(Panoy Delos Santos)
(Raquel Grape-Flores)
(Aya Larsen Su)
(Martin Butler)
(Dennell Reynolds)
Tom Rippe
(Warren Pottrill)
Nora Sluzas
(Emma Shyu)
Marshall Wang
(Angel Hsu)
(Reid Barrett)
(Julia Filip)
Donald De Bona

Betsy

Jan 18, 2010, 10:11:29 PM1/18/10
to Beijing Ultimate
beijing ultimate,
you should all recognize this is a milestone for the ultimate
community and, let's face it, china's capital as well. never before
has beijing experienced a presentaion of this caliber, of this
magnitude, and of this vision. not even the olympics opening ceremony
can compete with the dedication required for this feat.

besty, however, is not pleased. she recommends everyone boycott the
screening, demanding tao add betsy to the slideshow.

tao: failure to comply will result in the formation of an unruly,
blood-thirsty, pitchfork-weilding mob of drunken, unplacatable
protesters led by betsy herself via this e-mail. compliance will
result in the same unruly, thirsty, drunken mob decending on piggly-
wiggly bar (barf?), although san pitchforks, and plus the intention of
drinking all the tequila in the bar.

in body shot form.

off of tao.

betsy
xxxooo

Alicia

Jan 23, 2010, 2:00:45 PM1/23/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Betsy,

I had a wet dream in which you were a mitten and I a headlong river of
ecstasy.

Thank you to everyone who attended the slideshow tonight. All parts
are now on YouTube:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFh8FWqgoL4&feature=related
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhHm5iTkFE (I think it's only
fitting the first song is about blowjobs)
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHsW1xT0mo0

Youku to come, possibly.

The DVD, with two BONUS slideshows (and some other stuff), is now for
sale for the low low price of 15,000 kuai. Or 15. Or two blank DVDs.
Or your gratitude and a Jameson. I like Jameson like a dog its
abominable feces.

Tao

Tao

Jan 25, 2010, 12:50:15 AM1/25/10
to Beijing Ultimate

Nicole Wong

Jan 25, 2010, 9:54:20 AM1/25/10
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
The merriest people in the world! The background music is brilliant!!