深圳第二届极限飞盘分组赛通知(Shenzhen 2nd Ultimate Hat Tournament Notice)Chinese & English

Xu Ivan

Feb 24, 2010, 11:10:28 PM2/24/10
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com, 阎浩, zhiji...@sohu.com, balance-wang

Hi Dear Big Brother,Bang,Hang time,Air kazak and other Ultimate Friends:

We are very glad to announce that the 2nd Shenzhen Hat Tournaments will be held on March 27th and 28th. As an important part of Canton Ultimate Program, Shenzhen Ultimate Club is trying our best to host a great Ultimate tournament for Disc lovers from all over China and Asia. Please register the earlier, the Better! Please forward to your Ultimate friends if you think they are interested!

Any questions, please contact balan...@gmail.com or ivanxuj...@gmail.com

Welcome to Shenzhen!!

Shenzhen Hat Committee

--
Ivan Xu

www.cupa.cn
深圳第二届极限飞盘分组赛通知(Shenzhen 2nd Ultimate Hat Tournament Notice)Chinese & English.pdf