parting is such sweet sadness...

jeff orcutt

Nov 16, 2010, 2:57:52 AM11/16/10
to alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate

Hey y'all,

This is my last week in Beijing. You know what that means. In addition to much rejoicing from the ultimate frisbee community over my departure there will be a going away party. Please block off a space on your calendar from 8:00pm Friday evening until 4:00am on Saturday morning.

Plans have not been finalized, since I am tired of planning stuff (read: ideas welcome), but there is a kind of fitting symmetry to ending at our favorite BCD restaurant next to DZM. Please stay tuned to the list serve for confirmation on the details.

I have also heard rumors about visiting a certain bar that sells hotdogs out front as I have never been there in the five years I have lived in Beijing.

I hope to see you all there and since many people don't check the list serve please spread the word.

I will miss you all so come celebrate with me!

Jeff

P.s. I have two months membership at the Powerhouse Gym at DZM's Kenzo/Ginza mall for sale (what a location). Please contact me if you are interested.

jeff orcutt

Nov 16, 2010, 4:01:07 AM11/16/10
to alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
Since a bunch of you have asked... it is not fubar or propaganda (since I have been to both of those bars)...

Ellen Wong

Nov 16, 2010, 4:02:05 AM11/16/10
to orcut...@gmail.com, alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
it's maggies, novices!

Anthony Tao

Nov 16, 2010, 4:03:33 AM11/16/10
to eylw...@gmail.com, orcut...@gmail.com, alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
"Novices," said the n00b.

Kevin Reitz

Nov 16, 2010, 4:17:55 AM11/16/10
to anthon...@gmail.com, eylw...@gmail.com, orcut...@gmail.com, alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
Jeff- you will have to make your parting fisticuffs bout with Jim early in the evening. He has a plane to catch.

Sent from my iHammock.

Chris Boehner

Nov 16, 2010, 7:03:00 AM11/16/10
to Kevin Reitz, anthon...@gmail.com, eylw...@gmail.com, orcut...@gmail.com, alicia...@gmail.com, Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
I'm happy to see St. Margret's day coincides with Jeff's departure.

See you on Friday!

Christopher J. T. Boehner - 伯乐

USA    +1 (803) 341-7322
China +86 134-8869-8742