Anyone wants a white kitty?

Yao Aurora W

Aug 21, 2010, 10:24:56 PM8/21/10
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beijing Ultimate,
I found a kitty right in front of my door this morning. I barely know anything about cats, but she or he looks healthy and absolutely adorable. I just fed her. She seemed pretty hungry. Unfortunately I can't adopt her since I have a dog at home... if anyone you know is interested please reply to me. Thank you!

Yao

Lauren Reed

Aug 22, 2010, 10:47:49 AM8/22/10
to Yao Aurora W, beijing-...@googlegroups.com
tao mentioned to me that he wanted it. give him a call, preferably at 8am because otherwise he is too busy working.

cheers!
barbie

Yao Aurora W

Aug 22, 2010, 10:51:45 AM8/22/10
to Lauren Reed, beijing-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry - I guess I should've posted another message, that earlier this afternoon I've taken the kitty to Bang's girl Xu Er. Thanks everyone for caring! The Ultimate community rocks.

Best,
Yao