Wednesday night Frisbee - BCIS from 7 - 9pm!!!

1 view

Alicia Lui

Nov 30, 2009, 3:07:41 AM11/30/09
to Beijing Ultimate
That's right - we have Wednesday indoor frisbee starting this week from 7 - 9pm at Beijing City International School! Details below:

Venue: Beijing City International School (北京乐成国际学校)
Address: 77 Baiziwan Nan Er Road, Beijing 100022.  It is several (about 5 or 6) blocks south of the Dawanglu subway station on line 1, so I would suggest you take the bus once you get off the subway.

We will be playing in the indoor gym so click on the above link to find out where it is relative to the campus.

I have also attached a map for your reference.  It will be 35RMB per session.

See you all on Wednesday!

001_bcis_map.jpg

Bonedaddy

Nov 30, 2009, 4:46:04 AM11/30/09
to Beijing Ultimate
Oh Shit Yea! BCIS!

Great work Beijing Ultimate
> 001_bcis_map.jpg
> 121KViewDownload

Tao

Nov 30, 2009, 5:05:32 AM11/30/09
to Beijing Ultimate
Jizz! Jizz! Jizz! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THERE IS JIZZ EVERYWHERE!!!

Lauren Reed

Nov 30, 2009, 5:11:18 AM11/30/09
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
now that was inappropriate tao. joe will have to baffelgab you now. and you know how much it hurt last time when he did that.

betsy beijing

Nov 30, 2009, 6:12:21 AM11/30/09
to Bonedaddy, Beijing Ultimate
you're welcome