Party at Souk Lounge tonight (Tuesday)

Tao

Sep 28, 2010, 3:43:40 AM9/28/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Many of you already know, but for those who need the details for
tonight's party:

*What: Jim and Tao's 20th week anniversary trivia
*What, part deux: 60 rmb all-you-can-drink Tsingtao drafts and well
drinks
*What, part tres: Teams up to 6, we'll put you on a team if you can't
bring your own; takeaway prizes every round, including a bottle of
Skyy for final winner.

*Where: Souk Lounge, located at the west gate of Chaoyang Park next to
Annie's Pizza and The World of Suzie Wong's. Between Liangmaqiao and
Tuanjiehu subway stops on line 10.
*When: 8:30 pm. Though we'll be there early, probably drinking.
*Why: You ever see Jim drunk? Because it's happening tonight.

James Kirchhoff

Sep 28, 2010, 3:50:51 AM9/28/10
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Tao neglected to mention that I am supposed to be on a flight at 6:55am the following morning, so there is no excuse not to come out.  Help me try to be the latest Beijing Ultimate player to miss a flight due to partying!

Booyah!