Halloween Gathering of Costume Awesomeness

Elizabeth Lin

Oct 29, 2009, 9:09:56 PM10/29/09
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

So as you all are aware, Halloween is right around the corner. This means we need a partaayy! In costume!

What we're thinking:
(BC)Dinner at 8pm. Costume absolutely required. Place TBD
Come ready to roll because we'll be going straight from there to hitting the bars.

We're open to suggestions both for restaurant and place(s) to hit afterwards (i.e. find out about awesome halloween parties to crash).

Love,
your local Halloween Party Planning Committee

Andrew Moffat

Oct 30, 2009, 3:43:51 AM10/30/09
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
So this is kind of a random question, but does anyone have a landline that I would be able to take advantage of on Monday night for a long distance call to the States?  I am willing to supply compensation including, but not limited to, monetary units, food supplies, booze, foot massages and/or facials.
  Baby Girl

Sawyer Williams

Oct 30, 2009, 3:46:05 AM10/30/09
to Andrew Moffat, beijing-...@googlegroups.com
what sort of facials are we talking about? The Moffat special?

Jeff Orcutt

Oct 30, 2009, 3:49:59 AM10/30/09
to Sawyer Williams, Andrew Moffat, beijing-...@googlegroups.com
You can use our phone, just give joe the Moffat special.