LAUGH! Last show of the summer, this SATURDAY. Reserve Seats NOW

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lauren Reed

未读,
2011年6月24日 03:34:202011/6/24
收件人 Beijing Ultimate
for those flat-ballers who like to have fun:

If you are interested, before Kevin's concert Saturday night you should come out to see some improv. I'm not sure if there are still tickets, but you can try to reserve them online, or arrive at 7:30 and see if you can get some leftover tickets when they are released at 7:45. All proceeds go to Hua Dan, the NGO I work for that delivers skill-building trainings to migrant women and children in Beijing and earthquake-affected areas in Sichuan.

thanks!

barbie

> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 00:17:52 -0400
> From: in...@beijingimprov.org
> Subject: LAUGH! Last show of the summer, this SATURDAY. Reserve Seats NOW
>
> * Please Forward Widely *
>
> Beijing Improv's Mainstage English Players Presents
>
> SUMMER NIGHTS
> Our Last Show of the Summer!
>
> RESERVE SEATS NOW: http://tickets.beijingimprov.org
>
> When: THIS SAT, June 25th @ 8PM
> Where: PengHao Theater
> What: Beijing Improv's Mainstage English Players perform your
> favorite improv games. Entry by donation.
> Map and info at http://www.beijingimprov.org
>
> Don't miss the guaranteed hilarity of Beijing's award winning
> English comedy troupe!
>
> RESERVE SEATS NOW: http://tickets.beijingimprov.org
>
> --------------
> Check out our Bilingual Workshop
>
> Our Bilingual Workshop continues over the summer. Its a great
> way to learn or improve your improv skills and meet a diverse
> community of people. Every Wednesday evening at "The Hutong" near
> BeiXingQiao. Check out our website for more details:
> http://www.beijingimprov.org

Lauren Hostetter Reed
罗岚
General Manager
总干事
Hua Dan
花旦工作室

————————————————————————————————————————

花旦致力于保护儿童和儿童权益,要求在执行项目时所有的员工和志愿者遵守花旦儿童保护政策。

Hua Dan is committed to protecting children and their rights and requires all personnel to comply with the Hua Dan Child Protection Policy in delivering its projects.

dr doc

未读,
2011年6月24日 03:41:532011/6/24
收件人 Lauren Reed、Beijing Ultimate
last show of the summer? the summer started four days ago!

2011/6/24 Lauren Reed <laurengr...@gmail.com>

i prefer not to think of all the misery but of all the beauty that still remains.

             -anne frank
回复全部
回复作者
转发