2010 Beijing Ultimate Summer League (BUSL) info

Tao

Jun 15, 2010, 2:54:08 PM6/15/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Thanks to everyone who came out to the hat tournament. Now onto the
next big thing: summer league!

The fourth annual Beijing Ultimate Summer League (BUSL) will begin
Sunday, June 27, at Happy Valley fields at 2 pm. We'll send a reminder
later. Summer league will run seven weeks, with the final week being a
two-game affair with beer on the field and a PARTY afterwards
(tentatively planned for Saturday, Aug. 7).

If you would like to participate in summer league, please email me the
following information by Thursday, June 24 (so we can draft you onto a
team):

--NAME
--GENDER
--PRICING OPTION (see below)
--SKILL LEVEL (1 to 4, with 1 being "complete beginner" and 4 being
"club-level player")
--T-SHIRT SIZE (Chinese sizes)
--WILL YOU BE AT FINALS? (yes, no, maybe)

PRICES (we will collect on June 27):
1) Full-season (all weeks, including finals/party): 250 (working
adults) / 140 (local Chinese students)
2) Half-season (3 regular season games + finals/party): 150 / 80

Both the above include an official summer league shirt (50 rmb if
purchased separately)

Party = all-you-can-eat food and all-you-can-drink beer on field

Each game: 40 / 25
Finals/party: 70 / 45
Finals only, no food: 50 / 30
Party only: 30

Talk to me if you have questions/comments/etc.

Tao