This is Jim and Jeff in two years

Tao

Sep 24, 2009, 10:44:55 AM9/24/09
to Beijing Ultimate
"I'm Mr. Awesome, cause I'm ripped, I got black spiky hair, but more
importantly, when I'm stripping and I'm dancing, I can pick that
dollar up off the ground with my butt cheeks! Yea, Mr. Awesome CAN do
that."

Go, now: http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2908794o1p0.html

For a future tournament party, we need to assign the following
monikers to everyone on the team. Reserve now if you'd like.

Party Tool
Slacker Tool
Tiny Tool
Loud Mouth Tool
Cold-Hearted Tool
Playa Pimpin' Tool
Power Tool
Greek Tool
Naked Tool
...and more!

Jeff Orcutt

Sep 24, 2009, 11:06:18 AM9/24/09
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Bad Tao! NO!

Bad tao!

No biscuit.

jameskirchhoff

Sep 24, 2009, 12:11:16 PM9/24/09
to Jeff Orcutt, Tao, Beijing Ultimate
I call "Power Tool". Tao, you can be "Tiny Tool".

I believe in truth in advertising. hahaha.....

Kevin

Sep 24, 2009, 8:07:03 PM9/24/09
to Beijing Ultimate
I call Natta Tool.

~Kev

On Sep 25, 12:11 am, jameskirchhoff <jameskirchh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I call "Power Tool".  Tao, you can be "Tiny Tool".
>
> I believe in truth in advertising.  hahaha.....
>

> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Jeff Orcutt <orcutt.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Bad Tao! NO!
>
> > Bad tao!
>
> > No biscuit.

Jeff Orcutt

Sep 26, 2009, 3:46:25 AM9/26/09
to Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Despite crazy holiday scheduling disc is a go!

Meet at dongzhimen at 2pm. Will will be at ISB from 3 - 5.

See you there!